Friday, December 4, 2015

Welcome!!

Hello one and all. Adam Grey here! I appreciate you checking out my BLOG.

I am a lover of Body Swap stories and have been cruising several Swap Blogs for a while now and, honestly, have gotten off on more than I can count.

As much as I truly love everybody's stories, I also love to write and figured it was time for me to join the fray. I hope you find something here that inspires you or just gets you horny as hell and, if you have any ideas or requests, I am open to writing something up for you.

Now, let's have some fun and transform into somebody hot!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I love your stories so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man. Having fun so far. Hope people enjoy them as much as I enjoy the other blogs I follow! Looking forward to being a bigger part of the Swap community!!!

    ReplyDelete