Saturday, December 19, 2015

DATE NIGHT

    
     It was Friday night, I was eighteen and should have been out with my friends, but my mom made me stay home to watch my little brother. It was my parent's "date night." They had one every week and went out to eat dinner at some cheesy ass restaurant and to a movie or whatever old assholes did. I really have no clue what they do, but we had a huge fight about it and she still made me stay at home. 
     What a total bitch.
     "I wish I could do whatever the fuck I wanted. She had no idea what it was like to be me."
     Standing in the kitchen, I stumbled back, suddenly dizzy as everything went black.

   
     One minute I was at home and the next I was in extreme pain or . . . no, it wasn't . . . I looked up and saw a strange room. A hotel room, something pounding in and out of . . . that's when I saw my dad. He was slamming into me. I saw a pair of tits bouncing on my chest and felt my dad's dick slamming into me . . . for a split second I was horrified. It felt so, I don't know, it was amazing, my entire body on fire as he grabbed my legs and lifted them higher.
     "Stop," I screamed, recognizing my mom's voice. Holy shit, I WAS my mom! This wasn't a dream.
     My dad started to pause for a second, looking concerned.
    "You okay, babe?"
     I felt his dick still inside me and my body suddenly yearned for more. "No," I managed. "Don't stop."
     He started thrusting into me again, running his hands over my tits, his body glistening as I struggled to breathe. It was insane, every piece of me on fire as I felt him cum inside me, warm and perfect. I grabbed the hotel comforter and screamed out as he came again, his rock hard dick moving deeper.
     Finally pulling out, he leaned in and kissed me. Oddly, it wasn't strange. It felt right and confused the hell out of me, but somehow mom's body, my body, was on autopilot and kissed back. He reached down and massaged my pussy and I craved more as he smiled down at me.
     "Maybe tonight's the night we get pregnant again," he said.
     I wanted to scream FUCK NO!, but didn't.
     "Guess we should keep going while we have the time, right?" I smiled back at him, trying to mimic my mom as I reached in and kissed him. It felt so strange, but so right as he lowered down to my chest and sucked on my nipples. Closing my eyes, I moaned. He worked his way lower and began to tongue my pussy. He knew all mom's hot spots, working her body like a pro. Dad definitely knew what he was doing.


     I should have been wondering what the hell happened. Would I ever get back to my own body? But, it was hard to think about it once my dad slid his huge cock back inside me and round two began.

4 comments:

  1. Nice! More like this please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something coming on Christmas Eve! Hope you like it and thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for reading, Derek. I love writing what makes me hot. So, glad it's working for others. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete