Monday, December 21, 2015

THE BEST MARINE

          My older brother, Chris, had always been the JOCK in our family. He was stocky and perfect and everybody’s favorite guy. I’d looked up to him forever, but wasn’t sure I’d ever be able to follow in his footsteps. He’d joined the Marines with his best friend Pete and they were inseparable. I didn’t have a best friend and I wasn’t really Marines material. Sure, I was just fifteen, but if I was going to start filling out like my brother, it would have started already.
      I guess I was just cursed to be the tiny little brother my entire life. I wished I could have a shot at a life like that.

          
         The next morning, I woke up in a very different place. It was a room, but not like an apartment. It was colder than that, very sterile, various uniforms hanging in the closet. I looked down at my morning wood and didn’t recognize my dick. It was impressive, but it wasn’t mine.  
What the hell was going on?
         All the possibilities ran through my head. Did it really happen? Was I my brother? Was it even possible? I pictured him in my head. His huge muscles and strong jawline. My dick got even harder thinking about it as I turned the corner and saw myself for the first time . . .


            I wasn’t Chris. I was his best friend . . . fucking Pete. Not very chiseled or buff and kind of . . . I don’t know, as I stared at myself in the mirror it wasn’t as bad as I thought. Crew cut, a little definition. BUT, most important, I was a Marine. I was grown up and I could work with this. Yeah, I could totally make this work. A smile eased over Pete’s face in the mirror . . . on my face as I saw the uniforms hanging in the closet.
            I tried on the Dress Blues and snapped a picture with my phone, trying to look as stern as possible. I don’t know, I looked pretty damn good, the thick fabric snug around my body. It just felt right. I was kind of bad ass. 


Pete’s memories started to ease into my mind, and I realized I went on duty in twenty minutes. I slid out of my Dress Blues and got dressed in my work uniform. I looked great in it, a few more of Pete’s memories coming to me . . . memories of me and my brother . . . a kiss . . . him reaching down and massaging my dick . . . and it wasn’t the first time. 
A smile eased over my face as I took another pic, looking as cool as possible before I scrolled through Pete’s contacts to find a text thread with my brother.
“Hey man, headed in. You want to grab lunch today?” I texted.
I waited for a moment as his response finally came. “Sure thing. I’m definitely hungry for some meat from a certain soldier.”
I couldn’t help but smile. Holy shit, my brother’s totally gay. I shook my head, my gaze lifting back up to my reflection, Pete suddenly looking very appealing as I realized . . .


“Holy shit,” I smiled. “I’m gay.”
I slid my phone in my pocket and headed in for duty, more hot memories of my brother and Pete hitting me along the way. Yeah, this wasn’t what I expected . . . but I DID get my wish. I was finally like my brother. I was a Marine, and it was going to be more fun than I ever expected.

3 comments:

  1. Favorite kind of story! Was so hoping we'd get to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may continue this one. I kind of want to see what these two get into and what happens next. Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just discovered your site. Like your writing. This is one of my favorites. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete