Monday, December 7, 2015

BIRTHDAY WISH

This is me with my husband, Gerry. He’s my big, gray Bear and we have an amazing life together. Lately, he’s been acting distant. I know that he hates getting older and yeah, there’s an age difference, but it doesn’t bother me like it does him. To top it off, today’s his birthday and I have something special planned. 


The thing is, I’m a Jin. I have the ability to grant wishes and change lives on a whim. I’ve been free for a few centuries and love living like a normal human for the most part. I never knew how amazing it could be until I met Gerry. He’s my everything, and today he’s going to get his birthday wish. Whatever he asks for . . . I’m going to grant it.
After dinner, we were sitting on the back deck as he blew out the candles on his cake.
“So,” I asked. “What did you wish for?”
He smiled up at me with those deep brown eyes. “If I tell you, it won’t come true.”
“Come on,” I nudged.
“I don’t know. It’s silly.” He glanced down and then back up at me, realizing I wasn’t going to give up. “I just wish I could be younger and better for you.”
“Babe, you’re already amazing.”
“I know, but I’ve always been this big, hairy, dominant guy and sometimes I wonder what it’d be like if I was smaller, what it’d be like if you were the man of the house.” He smiled, embarrassed. “Don’t get me wrong, I love the way things are. I guess I just wish I could be YOUR bitch for a change.” He laughed, but he was serious.
“Well, if that’s what you really want. I can make it happen.”
He tossed me a whatever grin and started to say something, but I shook my head and placed my hand on his chest.
“The first thing we need to do is get rid of all this hair,” I said, the hair on his chest disappearing as I eased my fingers over his skin. “All of it.” His entire body followed and he twitched a bit, a smile easing over his face as he adjusted himself. “And you definitely need to be a little smaller than me.”
His body slowly began to shrink, his skin tightening as he lost muscle and fat. He grew a bit paler as the hair on his face receded to reveal a much younger man. I reached up, touched his scalp, brown hair sprouting where there had been nothing. It was thick on top, the sides buzzed short. I continued to moved my hands over his face, his jawline strong and masculine with a hint of stubble. He was much more angular than before, much more of a handsome, barely muscular twink with those same, deep brown eyes. He stared at me, a faint smile moving over his face as I reached down and slid his shorts off. I reached for his cock and massaged it, magic pulsing from my fingers into his dick as it changed beneath my touch. I kept it thick, but made it a bit smaller in length. If I was going to be in the driver’s seat, I had to be the man in all ways. I gently moved my fingers over the tip and he was now uncircumcised and hairless there as well.
He looked down at himself, amazed, a huge smile stretching over his face. What was once a large, aging bear was now a hot, muscular twink in his late twenties, and he was mine.
“Now it’s time to break that new body in,” I said, leading him inside, into the bathroom. We passed the mirror, and he got a glance at himself for the first time. Running his hand over his handsome face with disbelief.
“How?”
“There will be enough time to check yourself out later.” I pulled him forward. “Get your ass in the shower.”
He did what he was told. Hot water soon poured over us as I forced him into a deep kiss, his lips so soft now. It was different, but I liked being in charge. I liked this wish . . . a lot. 


Spinning him around, I bent him over. I teased his ass with my hard cock just before plunging myself into him, and he cried out. His new ass was tight, and he clenched it around my dick as I went deep. It felt so good. I pulsed in and out as he screamed in ecstasy.
“Do you like it when I fuck you, little man?” I asked.
“Yes. Please . . . more.”
I thrust myself into him again and again, warm cum spilling into his virgin hole before I finally pulled out. He turned to look at me. His eyes were alive again and he smiled, kissing me deep. Then I just held him, running a hand over his beautiful face.
“Happy birthday, babe.” I said.
He grinned, bit his lip and kissed my neck, moving down my chest and stomach until he found my erect cock waiting on him. Then he granted me a birthday wish of my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment