Friday, December 4, 2015

MORNING MILF



My name is Thomas Murphy . . . at least I used to be. I know you usually hear stories like this about assholes who deserve what they get, but the thing is I wasn’t an asshole. I was the most popular guy in school, friends with everybody and was headed to Harvard in the fall. I pretty much had my whole life planned out and had even met the love of my life, Bethany. We were supposed to head to Prom tonight, and I had the perfect everything lined up. Limo. Hotel room for the after party. I was going to make this a night she’d never forget and we were going to fuck like rabbits until the sun came up. It’s not just about that though. I really love her and my life is . . . was PERFECT.

Last week, all that changed. I don’t know how it happened, but I woke up in another bed. At first, I thought it was a dream. My blue bedroom walls had turned into old wood paneling and I felt heavier somehow. I walked into the bathroom and almost got sick from what I saw. Tyler Marcum. His reflection stared back at me. It’s not that he was disgusting or anything. He was one of the stockiest guys in school and worked out like a horse, a thick strip of hair lining his chin just below his intense gaze. He looked like an asshole, but one who could probably fuck any girl he wanted if he played his cards right but everybody hated him because he was, in short, a huge dick at school.
As I stood there, staring back at myself from Tyler’s eyes, I heard a voice from behind. A woman walked in, a thin black robe draped over her naked body. She had to be like thirty-five or so and, at first I was confused. Was this his mom or something? That thought quickly disappeared as she reached around and placed her hand on my thick chest and kissed my neck. It was an odd sensation, feeling her lips on THIS skin.

“You aren’t leaving so soon, are you?” She whispered, easing her other hand into my briefs and around my cock. I felt it get stiff almost instantly.

“I don’t think—“

“No,” she said and turned me around to face her. Slowly, she lowered my briefs and I looked down to see Tyler’s huge dick swelling beneath her grip. His body was flawless, and I felt an animal instinct inside me wanting nothing more than to fuck her crazy, but this wasn’t me. This wasn’t who I was . . . I . . .

Without another thought, I spun her around and bent her over the sink, ripping the black robe off and plunging into her with my cock. It felt incredible, Tyler’s entire body thrusting hard as she screamed with pleasure. I watched in the mirror, watched myself pounding into her as she begged for more. My muscles tightened as I held her there. This was incredible. I was powerful and huge and . . . I was Tyler Marcum.

But, the Prom . . . Bethany . . . my old life. I pulled out, and she stood, turning around with a devilish smile.

“You’re turn,” she laughed and lowered down to my cock. She kissed it gently, teasing it with her lips and I felt like my entire body wanted to explode as she took me in completely. I placed my hands on the back of her head and pushed in deeper, glancing up at my reflection again. Tyler’s strong, hair-lined jaw. His sweat-drenched muscles. Those intense eyes and stupid fucking earring. This wasn’t me. I wasn’t the most hated guy in school. I was Thomas Murphy, and I’d do whatever I had to do to get my life back.


No comments:

Post a Comment