Friday, December 11, 2015

THE VALET

My name is William Perkins, and I’ve been a personal Valet for over forty-two years. I’ve given my entire life in the honor of serving others and I’ve honestly enjoyed it. It’s a dying trade and one I’ve given everything to. But, there is a part of me that always wondered what it would be like to be on the other side of the fence, to be one of the elite and chosen, to be a part of the wealth I’d been surrounded by my entire life. 


For the last fifteen years, I’ve been with the Henrickson family, one of the wealthiest in the world by far. I’ve been the youngest son, Trevor’s, Valet for the last five years, and he’s been nothing but a right bastard from the very beginning. No honor or decorum. He’s spoiled and rebellious. Young Master Henrickson’s had the world placed at his feet, and he scoffs at all the opportunity and privilege his name provides. He’s in line to take over the family business, but doesn’t respect the life he’s been given. He parties and drinks and embarrasses his family name on a daily basis when he should be taking his life and prospects seriously.
I’d never squander such opportunities . . . and I haven’t.
Six months ago I dragged Master Trevor out of another bar. He was wasted and belligerent. He was a wreck and broke down in the back of the limo as we drove home. He was miserable, whining about how he hated his life and how I had no clue how hard it was to be him with so many expectations. Of course, I scoffed at this. He could have everything if he only cared. At that moment, he told me that if I wanted his life so badly, I could have it. If I thought being Trevor Henrickson was so easy that his life was mine . . . that he’d trade with me in a heartbeat. I thought it was ridiculous, but in that moment, I wished it could truly happen. I never dreamed it was even possible . . . until I awoke the next morning in Master Trevor’s bed in his young body.


At first, the sensation was incredible. I was young and handsome. My entire body was firm and strong. It wasn’t like I’d never seen him naked before, but being inside his body, being him was completely surreal. I stood, staring at myself in the mirror for a good thirty minutes, touching his face, my face. His dark brown eyes stared back at me and I couldn’t help but touch myself. Was this my life? Was this really happening?
As I inhabited his body, he inhabited mine. He wasn’t as pleased with the swap and begged me to change us back, but I had no idea how to and, quite honestly, I didn’t want to. The next week was strange. Slowly, his memories and mannerisms filtered in, but I was in control now. There were no more drunken parties or nights out of the town. Trevor Henrickson was going to now lead the life appropriate to his name and status.
Even now, six months later, I’ve completely transformed his life . . . my life. I’m about to attend my engagement party to one of the most eligible young women in the city. I’ve been working at my father’s company for over four months now and Perkins has fallen in line, realizing that we will never swap back. He’s a good Valet and does his job well. At first I thought about having him replaced, but then realized I wanted to keep an eye on him. I love this new life. I’m not going to let him take it from me.
Standing in my dressing room, I looked at myself in the mirror. The expensive suit hung on my young, muscular frame as Perkins straightened my tie. I looked flawless in the tailored suit, my dark hair perfectly styled above a stern gaze. I’m the definition of dashing.  


“That’s perfect, Perkins,” I said. He glanced up at me through my old glasses, dusted off my shoulders. “I think this will more than do for my engagement party, don’t you think?”
“Yes, sir,” he said. “Is that all for this evening, sir?”
I nodded as he began to exit without a word. I wondered for a brief moment how my old wife and children were. With all of my memories, he’s blended into my previous life as seamlessly as I did his. It’s a fleeting thought. THAT isn’t who I am anymore.
I stood straight, adjusted my cuffs and smiled at my reflection one more time. I never got tired of it and it still didn’t feel real, but this IS me. Young, handsome, successful. Distinguished and respected. I am who Trevor Henrickson was meant to be.
I felt a rise in my pants and couldn't help but smirk. That would have to wait for after the party, but my gorgeous fiancĂ© would thank me later. Not to be obscene, but I’m quite good at using my young body to pleasure women. After all, I am a gentleman.

No comments:

Post a Comment