Monday, December 28, 2015

THE CHANGE


My name’s Derek and I have a good life. I’ve got a sweet job doing animation for video games and pretty much live on my Xbox. I play all night, wake up, go to work and play all day and then come home . . . repeat. It’s kind of awesome, but I don’t have much of a social life. It’s something I’ve come to accept, and I’m okay with it. Yeah, I’ve never had sex and I’m twenty-seven, but what’s the point? I didn’t really hit the genetic jackpot when it came to looks, and I WAS NOT great with women. Don’t have a lot of self-confidence and mostly feel like a piece of shit all the time.
Guess I can thank my dad for that. It’s all I heard growing up, how worthless I was, how I’d never amount to anything. Dad was an asshole, and I’ve accepted that I’ll spend the rest of my life deprogramming myself and most likely masturbating myself into oblivion.
             Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if my mom had left him. They’re divorced now, but it didn’t happen until I was out of college. Mom once told me about this other guy she almost married before my dad, how awesome he was. Handsome. Came from a great family with money and he was a doctor or something now. She realized it was a huge mistake and should have followed her heart, married him instead of my dad.
I’ll bet my life would be a lot different if that had happened. What if she’d married Mr. Perfect instead of Mr. Asshole. What would I be like? WHO would I be if I’d grown up in that house instead of the fucked up nightmare that was my childhood? Would it be that different?
I could hardly sleep that night because I couldn’t stop thinking about it. I couldn’t get the idea out of my head. If my mom had just made a different decision, one simple choice . . . it would have changed everything. Everything.
I woke up the next morning and felt different. All of my action figures and collectibles were gone along with my movie posters. This wasn’t my room. This wasn’t my bed. I sat up and looked around. It was modern and way more put together than anything I’d ever had. There was a gun belt hanging on a nearby chair and that’s when I noticed my body. My hairy fat stomach and man boobs had been replaced by a smooth six pack and a huge set of pecs. My arms were enormous. I’d never dreamed of having a body like this.
Then, I snapped out of it, a voice coming from the bathroom.
“You awake, baby?” It was a woman. I glanced to the other side of the bed and found the sheets pulled back, saw a nightgown lying on the wooden floor. “I’m getting in the shower. You can join me if you want.”
What the fuck was going on?
I jumped out of bed and tried to figure out what was happening. I walked by a mirror and caught my reflection for the first time.


Goddamn! I was . . . I was perfect. Chiseled jaw. Steele blue eyes. A perfect male specimen in a pair of track shorts. I heard the shower coming to life and licked my lips. I’d never had sex before, and had no idea what was happening, but it was time to take this body for a spin.
I pulled the shorts off and saw my flawless, shaved dick getting hard. It just kept getting better.
Stepping into the bathroom, I wasn’t sure what or who I’d find, and I never could have imagined what happened next. Standing there, water pouring over her in the tiled shower was a fucking gorgeous woman. Water spilled over her wet nipples, snaking down her perfect curves as I went from hard to fucking rock hard.
She smiled up at me. She was stunning and I felt something inside, almost like I knew her or  . . . I don’t know . . . loved her. I stepped in the shower and slid my strong hands over her body, kissed her perfect tits and rolled my tongue over ever inch of her. She moaned as I moved my fingers into her pussy, my dick grazing her ass as my fingers danced inside her. I’d never done this before, but knew exactly what I was doing. She bent over and I grabbed her, finally sliding my dick inside. It was amazing. My heart raced as I forced myself in and out of her. Hot water poured over us as I came, steam billowing up around us as she cried out. 


“Oh, GOD DEREK!!!”
Derek. She knew my name, but.
Before I could think too much, she turned to me, kissed me hard. Her tongue teased mine. She smiled up at me and was on her knees before I knew it, my dick in her mouth as she worked it like she had all the times before. I loved this. I loved her . . .
“Fuck,” I said, my hands now behind her head, pushing her down harder.
We went a few more rounds until she finally left me there in the hot water, alone. A flood of memories started to hit me. My mom. My dad . . . a young, handsome man from a good family . . . he was a doctor now and everything started to rewrite itself. My childhood. My memories. My entire life. I was still Derek, but a completely different version of myself.
I turned the water off and stepped out of the shower. The woman . . . my wife . . . was already dressed and tossed a towel at me. She leaned in, gave me another deep, passionate kiss, her hand gently cupping my dick.
“I’ll see you tonight, Captain.” She said. “You’re going to be great and I love you.”
“I love you too.” The words left me as if I was on autopilot, but I meant them.
I toweled off, still getting used to my body and the reflection in the mirror. There were pieces of the old me there. My eyes. My lips, but I wasn’t a fat loser anymore. I was . . . I was a cop and today was the first day of my new promotion.
I stepped into the bedroom and knew exactly where everything was. I found my uniform hanging in the closet and got dressed for work. I put the gun belt on I’d seen earlier, straightened my tie and badge. I stopped to look at myself one last time before heading to work. I was a cop, a fucking good looking cop with a great family and a wife I could have only dreamed of. This is me now. 


I’m not sure how it happened, but everything had changed because of one simple decision, and I couldn’t wait to start living as Captain Derek Frasier and definitely couldn’t wait to fuck my gorgeous wife again.

No comments:

Post a Comment