Thursday, November 17, 2016

REAL MAN - MALE POSSESSIONS


HELL YES! I still can’t believe what happened! Just a few days ago I was a sexually confused teenager with the most neglectful single parent Dad in the world, but now I’m inside his fit as fuck 31 year-old body, in full control and loving it! My fairy godmother came to me when I was depressed and feeling lonely, and told me she had just the right spell to cheer me up. Boy was she right! She blasted me with her blue magic and turned me into a half spirit/half gelatinous invisible being. Then, she flicked her wand in the direction of my Dad’s room, sending me flying through the air as I burst into Dad’s bedroom and was rushed into his mouth. Dad coughed profusely, grabbing at his chest and abs, feeling me spreading and flooding his body until I finally woke up, looking down and realizing why Dad was neglecting me so much.
  
“Are you okay, baby?” Dad’s slutty girlfriend asked as I saw the head of Dad’s long and thick cock inside her pussy, and with no protection.  



“Shut up, you slut.” I growled as I thrust the rest of Dad’s cock inside her in one rough hip motion, shutting up her howls of pleasure with Dad’s mouth and squeezing those beautiful tits in Dad’s strong grip.  Ummmmmmm yeah, my Dad’s strong hips keep thrusting harder and harder, almost on autopilot as this slut and I both gasp for air, finally shouting out as we both cum at the same time.  

My Dad’s cock unleashed torrents of hot cum inside as her pussy tenses up and literally milks every last drop out of me. I collapsed on top of her, panting and smiling.  

“Baby, you seem extra enthusiastic tonight!” She smiled up at me.

I shut her up with my mouth again, getting lost in a frenzy of passion and lust as we both groaned as my Dad’s cock gets hard all over again, still buried inside her cunt from the last time we fucked! Ooooohhhhhhhhh yeah this was the best spell everrrrrrr.

1 comment: