Monday, December 14, 2015

BEFORE THE BALL

I opened my eyes and found myself in a completely different place, confused and not sure WHAT was happening. I started to turn my head and felt a hand hold it in place.
            “Come on man, hold still. Almost done.”


            I heard the familiar sound of clippers and felt the warm metal against my skin as the guy next to me shaved the side of my head. I tried to glance over at him again, but he held my head in place.
            “Dude, seriously, we don’t have much time. Hold still.”
            I didn’t say anything and wasn’t sure what TO say. I looked down at my body only to find I was naked and to realize it wasn’t MY body. It was younger and hairless, two large tattoos on muscular pecs, a few others scattered over my arms. I felt the cold metal of dog tags against my skin as the man standing next to me finally turned my head in his direction. He was also naked, a large Marine Corps tattoo on his right pec. Marines? Was this even possible?
            He moved around behind me, and I felt his hands on my scalp. There was something odd about it, something sensual as he moved the clippers over the back of my scalp, his naked body grazing the back of mine as he continued to cut my hair.
            Closing my eyes, I felt his cock against my back, his hands moving over my head. My dick started to get hard. It was confusing, but it turned me on. Finally, he lowered the clippers, stepped around in front of me to take in his work. Holy shit he was handsome, my dick now at full mast as he glanced down at it with a smile.
            “Nice boner, Owens.” He knelt down in front of me, and I thought my entire body was going to explode. Was he about to give me a blow job? WTF? I could hardly breath as he lifted the clippers up and shaved everything from my dick until is was clean and soft. Reaching up, he brushed the hair off it with his hand, gently rubbing against me as my entire body froze. “It’s a shame we don’t have more time,” he said, standing back up and brushing the hair from my shoulders.


            “We could make time,” I said, my voice smooth and deep. I didn’t recognize myself and was even shocked I said it.
            “Maybe later,” he said, slapping my back as he rolled the clippers up and placed them on the counter. “Now, go get dressed. We’ve got to head out.”
            He disappeared down the hallway, and I couldn’t take my eyes off his ass. WHAT THE HELL was going on? Where was I? Who was Owens and how the hell did I get here?
            I stood and followed him down the hallway and, after some limited detective work, found Derrick Owen’s room. I caught my reflection in the mirror for the first time. Dark hair, muscular, kind eyes. Typical All-American looking with a nice, freshly shaved dick. I stood there for what seemed forever. I ran my hands over my dick, over my body and licked my lips as I touched my regulation haircut, imagining just moments ago when he was touching me.
FUCK. What was the matter with me?
           “Dude, get dressed,” the other Marine leaned into my room. He wore his dress blues and I glanced over at Owen's, or my Dress Blues placed neatly on my bed. After one more glance in the mirror, I started to get dressed. It was a strange, familiar sensation. The thick fabric against my skin, felling the collar tight around my neck. I put on my perfectly shined shoes and white belt and took in my reflection one more time. I was a Marine. There was no doubt about that. 


            I joined my fellow Marine in the den. He'd finished dressing as well, complete with white cover.
            “Damn,” he said. “You clean up nice, Owens.” He stepped closer, placed his hand on my chest. I felt something stir in my pants. He glanced down and reached over, felt my massive hard on, massaging it as he leaned in even closer. “Maybe,” he whispered. “We have a few minutes to kill before we go pick the girls up for the ball.”
            “Definitely,” I said, almost on autopilot. I reached in and pulled him closer into a deep kiss. He tasted so good, but pulled away with a smirk.


            He removed his cover, went down on his knees and unzipped my pants, pulling my erect dick from inside. It was in his mouth almost instantly. I placed my hand behind his head and pushed him down on me harder. It felt so good as I fucked his mouth. He took me in completely, his tongue sliding over my shaft as I moaned, his perfect teeth easing over my shaft before I released a huge load. He pulled back and stood up to face me. Wiping his mouth, he licked his lips and pulled me in for another mind-blowing kiss, his hands drifting over the back of my scalp.
            I didn’t know how the hell I ended up here, but I was going to enjoy being a Marine.

No comments:

Post a Comment