Friday, December 4, 2015

PARENT DAY

It’s going to sound crazy, but I’ve been swapping for over three centuries now. I guess it’s not really swapping anymore . . . when you simply take over a person’s body and live their life until you’re ready to move on. Honestly, I can barely remember who I was originally. There have been so many lives, but I never get tired of it. Each new body and life and memories wash over me like a drug and, yes, I’m completely addicted. Hard not to be with this gift.

Right now, it’s 2007. I’ve been living as a boy in Minnesota for the last five years. I was tired of being an adult and thought it’d be fun to get taken care of and simply go to school and play and not worry about all the minutiae that comes with being an adult. But, as I reached my teen years, I was getting tired of it all and had very little desire to go through puberty yet again. It was never fun, but who would be next?

I’d kept my eyes open for my next body and life. It’s never planned, really. Yeah, sometimes I have an inkling of an idea of who or what I’d like to become, but this time I was just letting fate decide. When the right person came along, I’d know it. And then, as if on demand, Sergeant Richard Grant showed up at our school. He was one of the parents speaking at career day, and when he walked through the door in his uniform and huge muscular frame I knew I was ready to be a cop again. I just had to find the right opportunity.


I watched his mannerisms and the way he carried himself with complete confidence as he spoke to the class. I needed to be him and when he was almost finished speaking, I went up to my teacher and got a hall pass and set my plan into action. I waited at the bathroom near the school’s exit and, sure enough, a few minutes later, Officer Grant headed my way. I started to work myself up into tears and made sure the door was cracked just enough for him to hear me. It worked. Before I knew it, he was standing at the doorway looking in at the poor twelve year old boy crying alone in the bathroom.

“You okay, buddy?” He asked.

I shook my head as he knelt down to my level. The door swung closed and as it did, I reached up, placed my hand on his forehead and concentrated as his entire body froze. Closing my eyes, I forced myself into his body and forced him into the one I was currently occupying. It was quick and painless, and when I opened my eyes I felt the weight of his adult body. I was big again, in a uniform and in a new life. The boy I was before was passed out on the floor. He’d wake up and remember pieces of who he was and be confused for a bit, but he’d settle into his new existence. They always did.

I stood and looked at myself in the mirror. My receding hairline, strong jaw and thick, muscular body. I touched my face, my dick getting hard as I took myself in. It was always incredible right after the switch. Seeing yourself for the first time, getting that flood of memories. I was Sergeant Richard Grant now. Father of two and loving husband to Elizabeth, and she loved it when I fucked her. I couldn’t help but smile as I adjusted my belt with my badge and gun. Looking down at my watch I realized I had a meeting at the precinct in an hour, but thought I might stop by the house to see Liz and work on that new baby we’d been talking about. My dick got even harder thinking about her going down on me in full uniform. She loved it when I was dressed for work, and I couldn’t wait to let her show me how much. Yeah, I think I can do this for a while. It was good to be a man again.

2 comments:

  1. Love cop stories...hot pic, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a lot more cop stories in mind. So, stay tuned and thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete