Tuesday, February 28, 2017

BETTER MAN


I loved my sister, but I loved her boyfriend even more. He was pretty much perfection and I often fantasized about what it would be like to be him, what I could do if I were him. Yeah, he was straight and I wasn't, but if I WERE him things would be much different. That's when I started investigating to see if such a thing were possible. I ended up at a magic shop during a trip to New Orleans and purchased a spell and, long story short, I woke up in his body last week.

Even now, getting ready for work and looking at myself in the mirror, it was hard to believe my life was completely different now. I WAS Grant and the spell had shifted reality. It was as if I never existed at all. My family had no idea that they ever had a son and brother. For all they knew my sister was an only child and Grant here was the son they never had.

I LOVED being Grant. His style. His money. His killer body and my dick. Man, my dick was a thing of beauty. The only thing that wasn't as planned was that just because I'd taken over Grant's life didn't mean that I was still gay. I wasn't, but the thing is, I didn't mind.

Even now, staring in the mirror, I could see my sister . . . er, my fiance, walking up behind me. She has that look in her eyes, the one she gives me just before begging me to fuck her . . . and I'm really good at it.

"You look handsome, babe," she says, moving her arms around my waist. "You sure you have to go to work?"

I turn to face her with a smile.

"You know I do," I say.

She glances down at my tented trousers, starts to unbutton my pants before sliding her hand into my pants, massaging my dick through the opening in my Brooks Brothers boxers. "I think you can be a little late, don't you?"

I lean in and kiss her. I want to fuck her so badly and within seconds we're lying on the bed. I'm delicately kissing her perfect tits, massaging her with my smooth, strong hands.


As I make my way down her body, I slide her panties off.


 Grant is REALLY good at knowing what to do with the ladies. Slowly, I slide my dick into her wet pussy and she moans as I thrust in and out of her. She LOVES IT when I fuck her.


Yeah, life isn't what I expected as Grant, but I wouldn't change a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment