Saturday, December 5, 2015

CELEBRITY PART 1



I'd spent my entire life wishing I were somebody else, and when I ran across the strange magic shop in a back alley of New York, I never imagined my wish would come true. I was straight out of an old Hollywood film, complete with ancient old woman who had potions and spells for every occasion. She knew immediately what I wanted and gave me a potion that would allow me to possess three bodies, the last one becoming permanent.

I thought about how to proceed. Who did I want to be in the very end? Any other person would’ve just picked random, hot guys, but I’d waited a lifetime on this opportunity. I wasn’t going to waste it. I wanted to be somebody special and finally landed on a certain male celebrity I’d always dreamed of being. But, I had to get close to him. I had to touch him, but I couldn’t do it in public. I had to posses somebody CLOSE to him.

That’s how I ended up in this body.
My name’s Travis. Not the body I would have ever chosen, but Travis here is married to this celebrity’s personal assistant. So, I figured once I was in Travis, I could then become his husband, Jameson. Yeah, I could have gone straight to Jameson, but figured I’d have fun in a big guy’s body. Jameson’s a faggy little twink. I followed the two to a restaurant earlier tonight and watched from afar. I figured I’d get into Travis and get rid of Jameson and find some hot chicks to bang in a hotel or something. I was going to be a manly, hairy guy and had never been so big. Besides, I wasn’t into dudes. When Travis left to go to the bathroom, I followed and locked the door behind me.

He was standing at the urinal wearing a nice suit he looked uncomfortable in. No doubt Jameson’s choice. I moved up behind him and, before he could react, placed my hand on the back of his neck and he froze. I felt myself pulled into him. The transfer was almost instant and I was suddenly standing there in a much larger body, my hand on my new dick as the last of the piss drained from me. It was a strange sensation, but amazing. I put away MY new cock, zipped up and turned to the mirror. I was huge!

Staring at my new reflection, I washed my strong hands. Dark eyes. Full lips. I was a big guy, but good looking. I rubbed the stubble on my face and adjusted myself in the suit. It was uncomfortable, but I looked hot, the dark blue fabric making my crisp, white shirt and bright blue tie pop. I straightened my tie and adjusted the satin pocket square Jameson had given me at our wedding, memories drifting over me as I remembered that tonight was their anniversary, our anniversary. I smiled, returned to our table, finding myself suddenly very horny for Jameson. The thought of chicks was no longer on my mind, and I suddenly wanted Jameson, my husband. I wanted him NOW.

When we got in the car I kissed him hard and deep. He tasted so good and after we made it home, I took charge as if I’d done it a million times. We were out of our clothes in seconds. Jameson was going down on me and, honestly, I’ve never felt anything like it. I’d never been with a guy before, but HOLY SHIT! It was amazing! His lips were so soft and sliding my cock into his ass was unlike anything I’d ever experienced. We did things that were . . . well, life-changing. I know why I married him now, and I loved him.

He’s in the shower now, and I’m just lying here, thinking about how long I should be Travis. I mean, I could live like this for a few weeks. A cute little twink husband. A nice loft. I reached down and massaged my dick, my wedding ring reminding me of the day we got married. He was so handsome in his tux, so fucking cute. Damn, why am I lying here alone. I need to go get in the shower and bend him over and show him how much I love him. Yeah, I could be Travis for a while. I’m going to go fuck my husband now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment