Saturday, March 25, 2017

PERFECT RELATIONSHIP.


My girlfriend and I had a huge fight last night. She was angry because I’d been hanging out with the guys too much and she felt like I didn’t appreciate her at all and felt like we were just fuck buddies more than anything else. I told her that she just didn’t understand what it was like to be a guy and she said I didn’t understand what it was like to just be some kind of plaything. I guess somebody was listening . . . because when we woke up this morning, things were very different. 

Danna was now Dan. I was freaked out at first, waking up to some dude, but then I realized she wasn’t the only thing that was different. We weren’t just two guys. We were two gay guys and I couldn’t take my eyes of her thick, tan muscles. Damn . . . he was hot and all I could think about was kissing him, but things felt a little strange and awkward.

Dan was more amazed by it all that I was. He was getting used to his larger frame and having a dick. I even had to show him how to shave this morning and, as I did, he looked at me with those gorgeous goddamn eyes of his. He started to move his hand over my arm and smile at me. He was so fucking hot and all I wanted to do was be his fuck toy. I could stop wondering what his dick looked like . . . what it would taste like.

He leaned in and gave me a kiss, his tongue moving past my lips. I felt myself getting hard as he reached down and guided my hand to his dick. He was rock hard too.

“Do you want me to fuck you, babe?” He whispered. All I could do was nod and moan as he kissed me deeply a second time.

It wasn’t long before I was licking his perfect dick. The night before, sticking another man's cock in my mouth would have disgusted me, but I wanted it bad and, for some reason, I knew exactly what to do as he placed his hand on my head and guided my mouth onto his beautiful shaft.


HOLY SHIT I’d never felt this way before. I just wanted him to hold me, to kiss me. I wanted Dan to do whatever he wanted to me as he finally pushed me down on the couch and raised my leg into the air and plunged his new dick into my ass. 


He looked down at me, the look on his face one of wonder and pure ecstasy. This was as new to him as it was to me as I grabbed his leg and pulled him closer, forcing him to go deeper as I cried out, our gazes never tearing away from one another.

I’d never felt like this before. He was so strong, so forceful. It was perfect.

He lowered himself even farther, thrusting into me harder as he placed his hands behind my head and kissed me deeply, still pounding into me as I moved my hand over his thick brown hair. 


I’m not sure whose idea this change had been, but I was all for it. I just hoped he was going to stay in tonight instead of hanging with his friends at the gym. Guess I just had to figure out a way to make it worth his while.

No comments:

Post a Comment