Wednesday, March 25, 2020

MY NEW HUNGER


I’d never felt hungry like this before, as sexually charged as I did in my brother’s body. I’d awaken in a different city, in my brother Adam’s apartment to find myself surrounded by his things. At first I was confused, but when I found his reflection staring back at me in the bathroom mirror, I knew something had happened … I’d become my older brother, but every trace of myself was gone. It’s like I’d never existed at all.
I felt Adam’s memories hit me as all thoughts and fears left, and I realized I was late for work. Dammit, I hated being late. I’d heard Adam talk about what a hard ass his boss was, and I wasn’t looking forward to explaining WHAT exactly was happening. Not that anybody would believe me.
I grabbed one of Adam’s tight grey tees, a black cap and ran out the door. I moved through the NY city streets as if I’d been living there forever. My new body was on autopilot, and I loved the way it felt. Adam was so big and tight. He also got A LOT more looks than I’d ever received in my small twink frame. I jogged into a familiar office building and went directly to the 55th floor. Everybody greeted me, and I oddly knew their names. I even had memories of … holy shit, I’d fucked A LOT of people in this office … or at least Adam had.
I stepped up to my boss’s door and knocked.
“Come in,” he said. I recognized his deep voice and felt something in my pants stir. My new cock … Adam’s cock. It was thicker than the one I was used to, pressed against my pants as I stepped in to find Mr. Arnold standing. Damn, he was hot.
Wait, what was I thinking?
“Um, sorry I’m late. I’ve had an interesting morning,” I said, closing the door behind me.
“We’ve talked about this Adam.” He sighed, standing and stepping closer. “When you break the rules, you have to pay the price.”
“Is that right?” I felt blood surge through my body. I licked my lips, something inside taking over as I stepped closer.
“Is that right, what?” He asked.
“Sir,” I responded …  on autopilot.
Mr. Arnold licked his lips and rubbed his crotch. I glanced down at it and, for the first time in my life, was completely hungry for cock. I wanted it. I could almost taste it, my heart racing as I stepped in, grabbing Mr. Arnold’s tie to pull him in for a deep kiss. I felt his beard against my face and my cock got even harder.
Before I knew it, I was on my knees taking his cock like a pro. It felt so good. So natural. I never realized my brother was into guys too, but everything about this felt right. Mr. Arnold's long cock teased the back of my throat as I reached for my own cock and started to jerk off. 
Like I said, I'd never been hungrier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment