Wednesday, March 11, 2020

MR. CLARK


His name was Clark. I’d been watching him for quite some time and it’s easy to see why. He worked hard on his body and had an undeniable charisma that attracted me from the day I saw him at the gym. Of course, he couldn’t see me, but I watched him for a week or so, followed him through his days at the company. He was a player. With the ladies. With the men at work. He did whatever he had to do to climb that corporate ladder and had more drive to be wealthy and successful than anybody else. So, I decided to have a little fun … why not?
That’s what Masters do.

He was getting dressed one morning and I decided to show myself for the first time. He was standing there getting ready for work, pulling one of his suspenders over his shoulder and buttoning it to his perfectly tailored pants. He was always very particular in what he wore to work and was true clothes whore, but you had to give him props. He had style. He glanced up and saw me. At first, he was shocked and started to get aggressive, but I simply waved my hand and he was instantly at ease. It also let him know who I was and why I was there.
“Your greatest desire,” I said. “That’s what I’m offering. A change. To make you a better man and give you everything you want. All you have to do is tell me what that is.”
I was calm, my voice smooth and deep … even trusting. Of course I’d give him what he asked for, but with every wish came consequences. You had to give something up in order to get something. They weren’t my rules. The universe had a way of balancing things out … I just enjoyed giving it a hand, and it was a lot of fun.
“Anything?” Clark looked up at me, ran his hand over his shaved head and smiled as I nodded.
“All you have to do is ask.”
“I want to be the boss. I want to be powerful and respected and …” he hesitated for a moment, thinking about what he was going to say next. “I want to be worshipped, but I don’t want this to be some kind of trick wish. I still want to be a handsome man, and I’ve got to have a sick wardrobe.”
“I can guarantee all of those things,” I said, stepping closer. “But to be the boss, you’ll have to make sacrifices. To be the boss, you have to truly give everything to your career and you’ll have to be a bit older. But, I can promise you the rest and … you’ll be pleased.” I walked around him, moved my hands over his huge muscles and studied him, imagining what kind of fun I’d have with him, what I’d change and how I could have a little fun myself.
“Then do it,” he said. “Change me.”
I moved my hand over his face and gently whispered in his ear. “Sleep,” and he was out. Now, it was time to get to work.
When he opened his eyes, Clark found himself in one of the larger offices on the top floor. He glanced around the room to discover a sprawling, modern setup. It was sleek and perfect. Stone and wood and glass. A huge, custom desk sat in front of him and a spark of a memory moved through his mind as he remembered having it flown in from Milan. It was custom, but he loved the finer things in life. He always had and, as he smiled, he suddenly realized that he could afford them. He was rich. He was the boss and had built this company from the ground up.
He stood, realizing he was much larger than before. Taller and thicker and … it felt good. He glanced out his window to see the London cityscape sprawling out before him. It was a million dollar view and he once again couldn’t help but smile. That man, in his bedroom this morning … he’d done exactly as he’d promised.

Clark stepped up to the bar with a mirrored back wall and saw his reflection for the first time. It was shocking at first because he barely recognized himself … because he looked completely different. It was still him, but about twenty years older and A LOT bigger. He was a huge man. Broad shoulders and a thick frame. He also wore glasses and had a perfectly trimmed beard. He looked as though he’d never spent a single day in a gym, but when would he have had time? He’d been building a successful company. That was his passion and he thought he was a damn sexy man with great style. He moved his hands over his large belly, over his expensive shirt and down the front of his striped braces. He’d always loved braces. They made him feel sexy and powerful.
The door to his office opened behind him and he saw the reflection of a young man step in. He was smaller, wearing a suit with a bow tie. The young man’s name flashed through his mind. Adam Grey; his assistant. He then smiled, remembered how Adam worshipped him and then suddenly started feeling a little horny at the thought.

“Mr. Clark. I have those documents for you to sign, Sir,” Adam said.
“Close the door behind you, Adam,” Mr. Clark said with his smooth, deep voice. “I might need you to take care of something for me. He moved his hand down to his expensive trousers and all Adam could do was smile back at him as he closed the door and placed the papers on a nearby table.
“Of course, Mr. Clark. I know you’re under a lot of pressure. Anything I can do to help.”
It was only moments before Adam was in Mr. Clarks arms and Clark loved the way the smaller man felt. He loved it when Adam moved his hands over his body, beneath his braces and over his large nipples beneath expensive silk. He loved the way this larger body felt, when Adam moved his hands into his pants and pulled Mr. Clark’s large cock from inside. He WAS worshipped and when he looked down into Adam’s blue eyes, he almost recognized him.
“Let me take care of this for you,” Adam said, licking his lips as he knelt down in front of that massive hard cock. “Boss.” Adam then smirked up at Mr. Clark before giving him the best blow job of his NEW life.

No comments:

Post a Comment