Monday, March 9, 2020

LORD JOHN GREY


I missed the days where country came first, when people actually had pride in service and doing what was right? It felt like the future, which was supposed to be so hopeful and progressive had become unrecognizable, and I found myself wishing to live in a country on the brink of change and being a part of that change.
I wanted to make a difference.
Imagine my surprise when I awoke in a different country this morning … in a different body and, most surprisingly … a different time.
I was no longer an American in 2018. I was a British Soldier. My name was Lord John Grey and I was surprised when I looked in the mirror and found my reflection.
Handsome was an understatement. It was a bit odd at first, the uniform and strange undergarments, but it also felt oddly familiar and I had never felt as distinguished. I ran my hands over my brilliant features. In my time, this face would be on the cover of magazines or in film. Strong jaw line. Deep, piercing eyes. The uniform just added to my regal look and I loved the way it felt on my muscular frame. My new British accent was something else I found appealing. It made my new deep voice even sexier as I ran my hand over the front of my tented pants. Yes, I also had a brilliantly generous British cock.

I was even more excited that I was still gay. Lord Grey was quite popular with a few of his men and they quite enjoyed my attention. I was married of course, not surprising given the time, but it was all for show and my station. It was a different world after all and, I’m not going to lie … my wife was a nice fuck as well.  She even enjoyed a three way every now and then with one of our male house servants. She was quite progressive and it pleased me.
But, now I was following orders to bring a few prisoners back for sentencing. They were mostly Scotts and there was one I was quite fond of. His name was Jamie and he made me feel things inside I didn’t think possible.

I’m quite tempted by him and he’s in need of help. Perhaps we might be able to come to some agreement for his freedom. I’ve seen the way he looks at me, and he’s a good man.
Isn’t that what I’d wanted, what I wished for? A chance to do the right thing? A chance to truly make a difference? Perhaps that’s why I was here, to feel proud of country and man and, of course … be a proper soldier and give Jamie what he most desired. His freedom and Lord John Grey.

This life was going to be most pleasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment