Friday, March 13, 2020

FREAKY FRIDAY


Derek had been complaining lately about how I just didn’t understand him and how he tried
so hard to be everything I wanted, but I never truly appreciated it and just wanted to fuck all
the time. Of course, I thought he was crazy. I told him to get over it and just be happy he had
such a hot bear boyfriend like me to come home to every night and to do what he was told.
It wasn’t like things were going to change. 

That’s what I thought until I woke up this morning in Derek’s body. Friday the 13th, an unlucky
day. At first, I was shocked to see Derek’s little twink face staring back at me in the mirror.
There wasn’t a hair on his thin body, and I was pissed at first, but then I started to enjoy how
light and clean I felt. I was so smooth and my nipples were pink and so sensitive. I started to
feel submissive. All I really wanted was to look good for my Bear Daddy. That’s when I got the
text. 

It was a hot pic of my old body. It seemed I wasn’t James anymore. Derek was in my bigger
bear body and holy shit he was sexy, leaning against the wall in my apartment in one of my
expensive shirts, his hand pushed into my pants as he leered at me with those sexy eyes.
He'd perfected my entire look. Beard. Slicked back hair. DAMN. He was obviously enjoying
himself, and I felt my little shaved prick stand at attention at the sight of him. Is this what it
felt like to be hot for Daddy? WOW.  


I need you to  be at my office at lunch. I’m going to show you what it’s like to be the boy. He
texted. 

My first instinct was to object, but my new twink brain took over. All I wanted was to make
him happy, to know what it felt like in his big arms, my head buried in that hairy-barreled
chest of his. I could almost feel it, his hands moving over me as I sucked his thick nipples,
rolled them in my mouth as he pulled me closer. 


What do you want me to wear for you, Daddy?

I texted back,  but I already knew what he liked. A smart, preppy look with a blazer and his
favorite, striped bow tie. Everything perfectly pressed of course. 

Just be on time. I have a  busy day ahead and want to show you what it feels like to be my
boy. Understood?

Yes, Daddy.

I responded, getting dressed as quickly as possible to head to his office. That’s when he gave me everything I wanted, pounding me like the good boy I was. I'm not sure why we'd
traded bodies, but I was certainly going to enjoy it while it lasted.

Pleasing my Daddy was all I ever wanted.


No comments:

Post a Comment