Wednesday, March 18, 2020

BEST FRIENDS


WOW! That’s all I could think as I looked in the mirror. When I’d gone to sleep, I was just an average little black twink. My best friend, Dana, was bitching at dinner about how hard it was to meet a great guy and, of course, I totally agreed. We started talking about how we wished WE were perfect for each other, but how would that work? I mean, I was gay and she wasn’t so our parts didn’t necessarily match, and I wasn’t the normal jock hipster type she normally went for. Until now…
I woke up like this. White and stacked with muscle. And that beard. I could barely keep my hands off it. I was a bear, but a fucking hot bear. Running my hands over my furry chest I couldn’t help but toy with my large pink nipples. Hell, I was even turning myself on as I twisted my stache between my fingers with a smile. DAMN, I was hot. I’d become Dana’s perfect man, but …  standing there for a second … yeah, but I was still gay, which wasn’t going to work out so well for Dana unfortunately.

That’s when I heard something behind me and turned to see the new Dana standing there. HOLY SHIT! She wasn’t Dana anymore, my mind altering to the new reality as I looked at a perfect a perfect male specimen.
“Daniel?” I whispered, a smile easing over my face. He just smiled up at me. You’re not going to believe what he looks like!

I’m not sure how I knew it was Dana. I mean, she looked NOTHING like she had the night before.
“You look perfect!” I said, running my hand through my beard as I took him in. He was shorted than me and a lot older, his little bear body covered in fuzz as he looked up at me, with a confused grin. He was almost bald, the grey hair he did have buzzed close. He also had a cute, masculine face with short trimmed facial hair. I couldn’t take my eyes off him, his little thick cock hanging below his thick frame as he followed my gaze and glanced down at it.
“That’s going to take some getting used to,” he said. He then looked up at me with a smile. “Damn, you are insanely hot.” He winked. “Exactly what I’d imagined the perfect guy to look like. I guess that means I’m your perfect guy?”
I nodded. I’d always wanted to be with an older bear, somebody to treat me right and be my daddy in the bedroom. Daniel turned and took in his appearance in the mirror. He rubbed his face and flexed his bicep as I stepped up behind him. I moved my arms around him, ran my hands over his fuzzy chest before I kissed him on the neck, watching my new reflection gently flirt with his. I then noticed his cock getting harder.
“Guess we’re both gay now, huh?” I whispered, and he smiled.
“Guess so.” He turned, pulled me close as we kissed for the first time. It was better than anything I could have ever imagined, and I suddenly realized that our wish had come true. We were both GREAT GUYS now, each other’s perfect man. I was a tall, muscled hipster and Dan had become my little silver bear.
“So, you want to give that new cock a spin?” I asked, reaching down and massaging Daniel’s fully erect cock. He smiled up at me with those handsome blues eyes and smile.
“Hell, yeah, baby.”

No comments:

Post a Comment