Tuesday, March 10, 2020

BECOMING CARTER EVANS


His name was Carter and he lived next door to me. When he’d first moved in I’d tried to introduce myself and do the whole “good neighbor” thing, but what I learned very quickly is that even though Carter looked like a nice guy on the outside who definitely had his shit together when it came to looks and fashion, he was a narcissistic asshole. He brought a different girl home every night, and I always heard him sweet talking them in the hall outside my door. I’m not going to lie, I wanted to be Carter and, finally made the decision that’s exactly what I was going to do.


I broke into his apartment one night and waited for him to come home. It was a weeknight so chances were he’d be alone and … he was. He strolled through the front door. I could see that he was wearing a pair of his signature suspenders with a white shirt and tie, his sleeves rolled up to show just the right amount of his tattooed arms. I couldn’t wait to BE him and stepped out of the shadows as he looked up at me, surprised.
“What the hell are you doing In my apartment, asshole?” He asked, throwing his stuff down on the couch and taking an aggressive step toward me. He was a pretty alpha guy and I know he could be violent so I simply said “stop,” and he did. He didn’t have a choice. I was in control now and it was time to use my shapeshifting abilities to BECOME Carter.
“Take your clothes off,” I said and he complied like a mindless robot, even though I could see the fear in his eyes. He knew he didn’t have a choice as he slipped the dark suspenders off his frame. He then removed his perfectly shined shoes, trousers, tie and shirt until he was standing there in nothing more than a classic pair of Brooks Brothers boxers. I wasn’t surprised. A hipster to the very core.
His body was more muscular than I imagined as I nodded to his boxers and he removed those as well. Then, I stripped off all my clothes and moved closer, circling Carter, taking in every inch of his body as I moved my hands over his toned abs, over the features of his face, as I looked deeply into those handsome hazel eyes, soaking it all in. If I was going to become the perfect copy, I had to know what I was working with.
“Say your name,” I whispered.
“Carter Evans,” he said.
“Your whole name.”
“Carter Samuel Evens,” he said and I repeated it, my voice shifting to match his.
“Carter Samuel Evans,” I said again, my voice now sounding just like his as his eyes twitched in my direction, confused. I stood in front of him, scanning his body as I began to shift. I figured I start with his face. I felt my features begin to shift, my chin growing sharper with small patches of dark hair that matched Carter’s. I felt my hair shorten as holes opened up in my ear lobes as I nodded for him to remove his dark gears and hand them to me. I put them in, ran my hand over my new face and grinned, trying to match the way I’d seen him grin in the past. He simply stared at me, still unable to really move or speak, but as the change moved over my body, as my tan skin grew paler and my thicker frame looked more like Carter’s swimmer’s body, I saw him starting to get hard. The intricate tattoos painted over my arm, matching his as I reached down and touched my new dick as it swelled, a dark patch of hair curling into place at its base. I’d never been circumcised before, and I couldn’t help massage the tip to see if it felt any different and as I did, I heard a faint moan ease from Carter’s lips. He was totally getting off on seeing me become him … on seeing an exact duplicate of himself now standing in front of him.
“You really are a fucking narcissist, aren’t you, Carter?” I smiled. “You can touch my cock if you want to. You know what you like. Show me.”
His body suddenly went into motion as he reached for my perfect copy of his dick. He massaged my balls and leaned in to kiss me hard, running his other hand over my new pink nipples as he twisted them JUST perfectly. DAMN, he DID know how to light this body up … knew all it’s hotspots. The idea of staying in and having fun with Carter was tempting, but the idea of BEING Carter was what I really wanted so I told him to stop, much to his dismay. I then asked him to dress me, that I wanted to go out and find a hot chick to bring home and fuck. I needed to feel as confident as he was.
He immediately went to the closet and pulled from it a different shirt and vest. Slowly, he dressed me. Dark jeans with red suspenders, a bright plaid bow tie and dark blue vest. He was still naked and rock hard the entire time. He was getting off on dressing himself and, I can’t lie, so was I. Standing there, I took in my reflection as he moved up behind me and placed a flat tweed hat on my head. FUCK, I looked amazing … perfect for a late afternoon in the park. I wondered how long it would take for me to learn how to dress and be Carter. How long would I have to keep him around until I took over his life completely?


I turned around and gazed into Carter’s eyes. I then glanced down at his rock hard dick.
“I want you to go to my apartment and stay there until I come get you. I am Carter Samuel Evans now. Is that understood?”
He nodded.
“Now, kiss me goodbye,” I whispered, leaning in closer and moving my hand over his dick as I heard him moan again. He leaned in and kissed me deeply, more passionately than I’ve ever been kissed before. It made me rethink my whole plan for the night, but there’d be time to play with Carter and, besides, I was dressed perfectly for a great night. There was no way I’d have any trouble finding a hot girl to bring back to my new place tonight. I was going to have fun as Carter. I just had to master that fantastic attitude of his, but it wouldn’t be hard. I was fucking hot as hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment