Thursday, December 15, 2016

PERFECT WISH


His name was Brock and he was a homophobic neighbor of mine who always took every opportunity to be a true asshole. He’d jokingly say “HEY FAGGOT! I know baby, I wish you could tap this too, but I’m just not your type!” when he saw me outside or rub his dick and lick his lips. I guess he thought that’s what I was into and, although Brock was a good looking jock I was a big guy too. To be totally honest, Brock wasn’t my type, but seemed to think he was God’s gift to women . . . and men evidently. He was harmless for the most part, but the same old digs got old and I was finally tired of it.

It might sound crazy, but I have the ability to grant wishes no matter how big or small. It wasn’t something I did often because things can sometimes go wrong and if I’d learned anything from my family history it was to lie low and just try to be as normal as possible. The drawback of this “gift” was that I couldn’t alter myself with wishes, but I could make other’s wishes come true. So, I thought I’d give Brock something he’d wished for.

That night, before I went to bed, I started things in motion, closing my eyes and concentrating on Brock’s wish . . . his wish that I could tap that, that he was my type. It was a stretch, but he did say it. I’d let the fates decide where it landed.

The next day, I got ready for work and left the house for work just as I did every day. I had no idea what would happen. Later that day, Brock found himself suddenly drawn to my house. The fates had begun working on his wish and for some reason, they called to him . . . and he couldn’t resist. Before he knew it, he was standing at my front door. He reached down and turned the handle and it unlocked before he entered. It was almost as if he were on autopilot as he took it all in, making his way to the bedroom and taking his clothes off until he was standing naked in front of my bathroom mirror. 

He stared at his reflection, head cocked to the side as he watched his light brown beard begin to recede. His large, football frame begin to thin out as his more severe jawline began to soften. His strong nose became more delicate and his buzzed hair began to thicken into dark curls as he watched his face change, everything about him shifting. He looked down at his body, his thick muscles softening as he became shorter, thinner. His hairy chest smoothed and his thick cock grew a bit smaller, more proportioned to his new Twink frame. He glanced up at himself in the mirror, his dark eyes now a vivid blue. He ran his fingers over his thick, dark eyebrows and then across the very light patch of dark hair on his smaller chest before smiling at his new reflection as his mind began to shift. He was no longer Brock. He was now Brian, standing up straight as he combed through his hair and started to get ready.



Once his hair was parted and perfect, he stepped into the bedroom. It was now a collection of his things and mine, as if we’d lived together for years. Moving to the closet, he found a collection of tailored suits and pulled from inside a nice blue pinstriped three-piece. He knew how much I loved him in it. He finished it off with one of his signature bow ties and headed out the door.

I was at a meeting when he got to my office, but when I returned I found him sitting there, adjusting his purple bow tie as he smiled up at me. He looked so handsome, and I loved everything about him.



“Hey babe,” he said, giving me a perfect kiss as I stepped in. “Thought I’d surprise you since it was our anniversary and all.”

“You look very handsome,” I said, reality shifting as I realized we’d been together for five years and an intense love washed over me and I leaned in and gave him another flawless kiss. He was perfect, everything I’d ever imagined I’d wanted in a man and now, he was mine.

Brian was my type and I had a feeling that tonight I’d definitely fuck him. Wishes do come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment