Sunday, November 27, 2016

A BETTER WIFE


I’d never been happy with myself, really. I was a chubby, normal guy who did what was expected. I went to college, got a job and married my high school girlfriend. But, the older I got the more I grew into myself. I started to work out and take care of myself, lost a shit ton of weight and built a lot of muscle. I even looked like those guys you see in magazines now and even got a killer tattoo. I’d never felt more masculine, but my wife wasn’t sure what to make of it. She seemed less and less interested and I found myself suddenly looking at guys at the gym, wondering what it would be like to be with one of them, somebody who appreciated what went into creating a body like mine.

I wondered what it would be like to be married to a man instead of a woman. How would life be different if I were with somebody who was more like me, somebody who loved to work out and take care of themselves . . . somebody who had the same sex drive as me, maybe more. But, I was a married man and my life was what it was.

A few days after tossing this thought into the universe, I came home one day after the gym. Everything was the same as it was every day, my wife in the kitchen cooking dinner when I came through the door. I said the same thing I did every day . . .

“Hey, Babe, I’m home.” I dropped my bag at the door, but there wasn’t a response. I heard her in the kitchen. “Babe?”

As I turned the corner I saw a man standing there with a towel wrapped around his waste and he turned just as I saw him.

“Hey,” he said. “Sorry, I was in the middle of making dinner.” He stepped forward and gave me a kiss that felt oddly familiar. “I hope you’re hungry,” he said, smiling at me with a wink.

He turned back to the stove as I stood there, stunned. It was strange, but, he looked like my wife but . . . as a man. He even smelled like her and . . . could this be happening? My gaze moved over his muscular frame. He was perfect, exactly what I’d imagined when . . .

“You okay,” he asked, glancing back at me.

“Yeah,” I said. “Just, tired I guess.”

“Well, I hope you’re not too tired because,” he turned back around, letting his towel fall to the floor before he grinned up at me. My eyes fell to his dick as he leaned against the wall. “Because I was hoping we could have a little fun before dinner.”


Stepping closer, he wrapped his arms around me, pulled me close before kissing me deeply a second time. His arms were so strong, his perfect body pressed against mine as he inched his hands down my pants, massaging my ass as he pulled me closer. I was instantly hard as he smiled at me with those incredible brown eyes.

“You’ve been working out so hard I figured you deserved a little play time. Besides, I want to play with my husband’s hot new ass.” He kissed me again, ran his right hand over my sweats, over my rock hard cock. “There he is,” he whispered in my ear and I knew I was going to enjoy my new life with my husband.


No comments:

Post a Comment