Friday, December 16, 2016

MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN


I had been frustrated ever since the election and honestly couldn’t understand how somebody like Trump was elected. I was a gay man who was suddenly very afraid that my rights were going to be taken away, but there was a part of me that just wished I could understand.

This morning, I woke up and everything was much clearer. I awoke in a different, lavish apartment, in a different body. Everything had shifted. I was now a young man, blonde hair and blue eyes and, to my surprise I was straight as an arrow and, even more surprising . . . I was a young Republican who was now working within Trump’s campaign team, and I loved every moment of it. Everything he said and did made complete sense and all I wanted to do was learn from him, to BE like him. He was my idol and all thoughts of never looking up to such a magnificent man were long gone afterthoughts and the thought of fucking some faggot made me sick. I mean, why wouldn’t I look up to Trump. He was my father after all. All six of his children loved him and we’d do anything for him.

I was completely straight now, dating a hot young British intern who let me fuck her hard whenever and wherever I wanted. She left her phone at my place last night and I’m on my way to see her now. May as well take a photo on her phone so she’ll have something to remember me by. I look hot, the spitting image of my father.

I was Jonathan Trump and yeah, I think I’m going to go far in the next eight years. I’m going to help my father fucking make America Great again!

3 comments: