Monday, December 19, 2016

COACH ESKEW


I never thought I’d ever know what it felt like to be a REAL MAN. I was just an awkward teenager who couldn’t build muscle if I tried, and I had . . . trust me. It was also hard being the kid who was picked on all the time. Not only by the jocks and other bigger guys, but by the PE teachers and coaches as well. One in particular, Coach Eskew, loved to give me a hard time. He was always pushing me to do better and try harder. There was a part of me that hated him, but another part of me that wanted to know what it felt like to be a cocky, alpha male like Coach Eskew.
 
He had it all. All the teachers had a thing for him, but he was married to Mrs. Eskew . . . the hottest teacher in school. I could only imagine what it was like to be him, to live his life. He was chiseled head to toe and even though he could be a hard ass, he was a good man . . . the kind of man I’d love to be.

I guess somebody or something was listening because the next day, after gym class something truly bizarre happened. The locker room was empty and I was changing. I always liked waiting until everybody cleared out to take my shower and was getting the last of my things when Coach Eskew walked in. He was wearing a dark blue cap and tee that showed off his impressive physique. Once again, I found myself jealous as he walked by.

“You have a good weekend, kid,” he said, slapping me on the back as he passed. But, something else happened as he touched me and I fell to the floor and blacked out. When I opened my eyes, I was still in the locker room, but felt strange. I cleared my throat and managed to stand, noticing a cap on my head as I looked down and . . . holy shit . . . I was wearing the same tight tee as Coach Eskew and my pecs and arms and . . . my hands. I had a wedding ring on and my entire body was different. I spun around and saw my body lying on the ground. I, or he, was starting to wake up. I knelt down and helped him up as he looked up at me, blinking like he was clearing his eyes.

“Coach?” he asked, rubbing his eyes as I helped him sit on the bench.

“Um, yeah?” I managed, the coach’s thick southern draw coming from my lips. Was this really happening?

“What happened?” My old body said as he rubbed his head. It was like he had no idea what was going on. He looked down at his Apple Watch and suddenly woke up. “Oh man. I’m late. I’ve gotta go.”

He gathered up his books and rushed out of the locker room, leaving me there stunned as I watched myself exit. I glanced down at my body again, at Coach Eskew’s body, and ran my hands over my tight muscles through the tight tee. “Holy shit,” I said again, my every word sounding JUST LIKE Coach Eskew. “This is . . . this is happening.”

I moved into the bathroom and glanced up to find my reflection and I WAS Coach Eskew. “Well, I’ll be damned,” I whispered, pulling my tee up to reveal rock hard abs. I smiled and his face matched my every move. I was fucking handsome, my shoulders going back with a confidence I’d never felt before. I was an ALPHA and felt my jeans getting tighter as I started to get hard. Curious, I unbuckled my pants and pulled the Coach’s impressive cock out. It was thick and, yeah, just as perfect as the rest of him. I was fucking perfect and couldn’t help jerking off.

Pulling my camera from my back pocket I snapped a quick pic, my other hand wrapped around my cock as I texted my hot wife.

“Meet me in the parking lot after lunch. I want to see you, Babe.” Yeah, Babe. That’s what I called her and she loved it when I whispered in her ear, when I kissed her deep and ran my hands over her breasts. My mind flooded with memories and I couldn’t help but smile.

Yeah, I was the alpha now, and I was going to enjoy every second of it.

2 comments: