Tuesday, December 27, 2016

NEW YEAR. NEW YOU.


I've had the power to transform for longer than I can remember and each year I imagine the kind of life I want to live and let the fates take hold. This New Year's Day I will awake with a full beard in a furry, manly body. People will desire me, my scent musky and overtly masculine. I'll be a TRUE man who lives off the land and looks just as good in suit as he does in flannel. A dominant personality will overwhelm me. I can't wait to know what it feels like to have that kind of confidence coursing through my veins.

But, why should I be the only one? This year, I am sharing the gift of change. So, let Master Grey change you. Tell me who or what you'd like to be. Is it as simple as a cocky jock or do you prefer something more refined like an English gentleman? Or perhaps you've had your eye on a certain celebrity? Is it a body swap or a transformation? Tell Master Grey your deepest desires, no matter how simple or diverse, and I'll whisper to the Fates and see what happens. 

Besides, why should I be the only one who receives the opportunity for a NEW YEAR . . . NEW YOU? Send me a single photo or a request or even just a name or a description of the person you wish to be. Transformations begin on New Years Day.


5 comments:

  1. I'd like to redo college as an athlete. Think that can be arrangeds?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bodybuilding librarian and secretly wealthy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Id' like change muy ligero with Robert Lewandowski

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tranformation: sexy body, rich and good with the ladies. Also the chance to get into college ��

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to see myself trapped as the new fat old santa claus and everyone treats me as a grandpa much to my dismay!

    ReplyDelete