Sunday, November 13, 2016

FATHER'S DAY



“OH Dude! Your dad’s ass is fucking TIGHT!” my boyfriend howls as I plow him with his father’s thick cock.  

“You know you love it though…” I whisper seductively into my father’s ear, knowing my boyfriend is the one hearing the words.  “Mmmm . . . you know how to use my Dad’s ass so well.  Feels so good on your dad’s cock.  Fuck yeah, squeeze his hole real tight again!  Fuck yeah just like that!!!  Oh FUCK . . . I’m gonna CUM!” 

I shriek as I pick up the pace and get ready to blow another load inside my Daddy’s tight cunt.  This has gotten so hot for us that we have sex as each others dads more often than we do as ourselves. What could be the harm in spending the rest of the weekend inside these bodies?  Maybe even the rest of the year?  I mean, it’s 2016 anyway…

No comments:

Post a Comment