Saturday, November 19, 2016

CALL ME DADDY - MALE POSSESSIONS


“Nnnngggggg oh my FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKK!! Nnnngggggggg AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!” My boy screams as I pump my Daddy meat in and out of his virgin boycunt.  

“I’m glad we could work out this little arrangement, Phil!” I growl as I thrust into Brandon’s boypussy, firmly gripping my boy’s toned and hairy legs and spreading them wide enough that I can slide inside him nice and smooth.
  

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh GOD!!!!  Marlin!!!  Brandon’s body feels- aagghhhhhhhh nngngggggggggg!!  Amazing!!! Oh fuck! mmmmmmmmmmm”

“‘Brandon’… ‘son’… Call me ‘Daddy’”

“Marlin?”

“Brandon!  I thought we both agreed you would be a good boy?!”

“Marlin come on, that would be silly, I m- AAAGGGGHHHHHHHHH OH MY F-F-FUUUUUCCCKKKKKK PLEASE S-S-STOOOOOP!” Brandon’s body screams as I thrust all the way back inside him, pile driving his tight cunt as fast as my strong body will let me.  Fuck I love the way he’s thrashing around in my son’s body.  Mmmmmmmm yeah it’s so hot when my son’s lean pecs and abs are squeezed tight every time I pump him full.  

“We had a FUCKING agreement, ‘BRANDON.’  My boy flunked his math class and wrecked his car, so you paid fifteen grand to takeover my son for the summer and pass his math summer classes.  And as your FATHER, I think it would be best for you to call me ‘Daddy’ while I’m fucking your tight boypussy! Sound good, Brandon?!” I roar as I keep pile driving him down onto the bed so hard he’s helplessly pinned down and frantically grabbing at the sheets.

“PLEASE DADDY!!!! NNNNNNGGGGGGGGG IT’S TOO MUCH DADDY!!!!”

I slow down, easing off my tempo and smirking as the look of desperate pained panic switches back to overwhelming pleasure.

“Oh thank you Daddy!” Brandon gasps as he closes his eyes and sighs with relief, smiling and gasping for breath.  

“You’re a good boy, Brandon.  Such a good boy.  I’m glad this is such a reformative summer for you,” I moan with fatherly approval as I lean down and kiss him protectively, grabbing my son’s lean pecs and pinching his nipples tight as I keep sliding my Daddy meat in and out of him, getting ready to fill him with Daddy’s milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment