Tuesday, November 15, 2016

KYLE - MALE POSESSIONS



The last thing I remembered was drifting off to sleep in bed with my girlfriend.  I plowed that pussy three times before we finally passed out from exhaustion.  My powerful build wrapped her tight against me as I drifted off.  But I didn’t wake up in my bedroom next to my girlfriend…

“OHHHHHHHHH FFFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!” I screamed as I woke up and felt more pain than I’d ever dealt with in my life.  Oh what the shit?!  Some dude was fucking me!!!!! I tried to prop myself up and throw that faggot off of me, but I felt so much weaker!  I looked at my arms and hands, almost passing out from the combined shock and pain as I saw my arms were half their usual size!  Then I noticed my voice.  My powerful and deep voice was gone and all I heard was a tinier and more shrimpy frat bro sort of voice.  
“Oohhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, Kyle! It’s so much hotter when you struggle like that!” The faggot roared as he kept pumping me full. It killed me to admit this, but I was starting to struggle slightly less than before because it was starting to feel kind of good….never knew being pumped full like this was so…satisfying. Damn, my girlfriend really had it good. Wait, what the fuck am I doing?!  This is so fucked up, I mean where the fuck am I and what happened to my body?! 

“Nnnnggggggggggggggg OH SHIT DUDE!” I squealed as he hit a particular spot inside me that made me shiver from head to toe. Mmmmmmm. Kyle’s hole getting pumped and fucked feels way better than it did to fuck pussy! Fuck, I-I-I think I’m gonna let this faggot finish off inside me- I mean it’s not technically my body, and I’m sure there’s a way to fix all this. “AGggghhhhhhhhh yeah man!  Right there!!! Keep fucking me right there! Fucking cum inside me, man!!!!” I yelped as I started pushing Kyle’s hole back up against this sexy faggot. 

“Looks like I found your spot,” he said with a chuckle before going into a frenzy, spearing that spot harder and faster and more wildly until I was just letting out one constant scream of agony and ecstasy.  Then it happened…right as he start growling and roaring in preparation for blowing his load, I felt Kyle’s hole start to pulsate and squeeze that meat and the whole room felt like it was swimming as my new dick started launching loads beneath me onto the sheets.  Right at that moment I felt the faggot tense up and thrust hard back into me, letting his cum flood into me and make me feel so warm inside.  Each thrust fucked a new shot of cum even deeper than the last and soon we collapsed in a heap on the bed, his weight pinning me down and his cock still fully inside me.  

“Damn, Kyle.  You were even better than usual!” the guy said as he leaned his head and kissed along my neck, making me feel protected and safe.  I’m not used to that- I mean, usually I like being the one doing the protecting, but it felt so nice to just drift off in the embrace of this (I gotta admit it) pretty sexy bro.  And being lean and tiny might have its own perks…What could be the harm in staying in Kyle for a bit?

No comments:

Post a Comment