Saturday, January 30, 2016

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY...


     If I had my wish, I'd wake up in a body like this. I've always imagined what it would feel like to open my eyes and realize that MY body is gone. Looking down at my new hands, my torso replaced with tanned pecs and abs. I'd leap out of bed, find the nearest mirror and just stand there in shock. I'm gorgeous. My eyes, my hair. Everything. The sensation of having those muscles, flexing them for the first time. What would it be like to hear my new voice? What would it feel like to have sex in a body like this? It'd be an entirely different world.
     I could have anybody I wanted. I could wear anything I wanted and I'd look insanely hot. It's a life I've only imagined, but today . . . my birthday wish might come true. 
     I'm going to bed now and, if you're reading this, picture me with this body. Maybe if enough of us wish upon that star, it could really happen!
     How awesome would that be?

1 comment:

  1. Aw man, I hope your wish will come true and I'm sending all the magic energy I can muster in your direction.
    After all, there must still be some power left from when MY wish came true and I woke up in this body:
    http://40.media.tumblr.com/e80bb4226eaa2137b8d1b83c89d83204/tumblr_nw1x3ymd1M1u91i0yo1_1280.jpg

    ReplyDelete