Saturday, January 23, 2016

BIG BROTHER

I’d always been insanely jealous of my older brother. I was a freshman in college and still incredibly awkward, but he’d always been the golden child. Handsome. Masculine. He could get laid by anybody he wanted and was six years older than me. Already through with college and even law school, he was a high-powered attorney at a killer law firm in Los Angeles. He represented some of the hottest actors in the world. I couldn’t even imagine what it would be like to BE him . . . until I opened my eyes and found myself in his office.
One minute I was lying in my dorm, falling asleep as I was reading over a Biology assignment and when I opened my eyes, I was in a different place. I’d only been in his office a few times during Spring break, but recognized it immediately. What I didn’t recognize is the voice coming from behind me and the hand sliding over my ass.
“I’ve been waiting to fuck this ass all day,” he said. It was a strong, deep voice I'd suddenly remembered from somewhere. I turned and saw one of my brother’s clients standing behind me, but not just ANY client. It was freakin’ Jonathan Goodwin . . . only one of the hottest actors in all of Hollywood. He was completely naked, running his hand from my ass up my back.
“What’s going on? How did I get here?” I asked, my voice sounding VERY different, but familiar. I looked down at my hands, at the expensive watch and then reached up to feel my full beard. SHIT. SHIT. SHIT. This couldn’t be happening, could it?
“So, we’re going to role play, Mark?” Jonathan asked, smirking at me. “I like it.”
            Mark? HOLY SHIT. I was my brother. Somehow, I was in his body and before I could say anything else, I felt Jonathan’s hard cock teasing my ass. I should have been horrified, but I wasn’t. It felt . . . it felt nice.
              "Oh wow," I whispered, rolling my eyes. This was totally happening.


            Gently, he guided it into my brother’s ass, MY ass. It hurt like hell as I clenched, crying out for a moment.
            “You okay, babe?” He asked, stopping as I turned with a smile. There was a part of me that wanted to scream and push him off me, but I didn’t. I suddenly wanted him inside me.
            “No. Just fuck me.”


            With those words, Jonathan started pounding my ass hard. I gritted my teeth, bent over the leather sofa as he gripped my shirt and pushed into me harder and faster. I’d never felt anything like it as I pushed my ass into him. I wanted more. I needed more.
              “Harder,” I screamed.
            “Damn, you are hungry today, aren’t you?” He slapped my ass and drove into me deeper. “You want it all. You’re going to get it, bitch.”
            “Fuck me.” I screamed . . . and he did. 
            Reaching for my head, he grabbed a fistful of hair and pressed down on my back. He moved closer, every inch of him pile driving into my ass as I screamed out. My face was wet with sweat as I gasped for air.
            “Beg me,” he said, pulling my head back. “TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT!”
           At first I wasn’t sure what he wanted, but the words came to me in a wave. “Cum inside me. DO IT. NOW! PLEASE!!!”


            Harder. Faster. His cock was huge and thick. I’d never seen it, but I could feel it, every inch of him tearing into my ass as I felt his warmth spill into me. It felt familiar, my mind feeding me memories of this exact moment from previous encounters. I saw flashes of my brother kissing Jonathan, of my brother bent over his desk, on all fours on the floor. I saw images of Jonathan’s cock in front of my face, that huge, beautiful cock. Then, I remembered that flawless ass as Jonathan pulled out.
            He spun me around and I fell back on the couch and he came in for a long, deep kiss. His lips tasted so sweet, so familiar. As he pulled back, I couldn’t help but smile up at him.
            “Now it’s my turn,” I whispered, gazing into his eyes. “Now get on your fucking knees.”
            Jonathan licked his lips. “Yes, sir.”
            Damn, it was going to be fun being my brother . . . even better than I could have ever imagined.

3 comments:

  1. What show or film are the GIF's from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure what movie or show they are from, but if anybody else does, please share! Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic work...love all the themes you are writing about!

    ReplyDelete