Thursday, January 7, 2016

MAN OF THE HOUSE

            I was tired of hearing my husband give me shit about how EASY it was to be a housewife and everything he “expected” me to do on a daily basis. He’d go to the office every day and I’d stay at , working hard to create a happy life for us both, but he never thanked me and, honestly, treated me more like property than a wife. I was supposed to have dinner on the table and let him do whatever, whenever he wanted, but it all changed when the old gypsy woman showed up on my doorstep with the promise of being able to fulfill my wishes and alter reality.
            I wanted him to feel what it was like to be the bitch, to do whatever I said . . . to please me whenever I asked for it. It wasn’t what I expected, but I woke up and things were VERY different. 


I was still staying at home, but I was the man of the house now. I was much bigger than my husband and reality had shifted. He had no clue that he used to be the alpha and still went to work every day, but came home to me and sucked my huge cock whenever I told him to. I actually loved being the MAN of the house. I loved how hairy I was, how muscular and big. I made him cook and clean and even had him buzz his hair to match mine. He looks so cute when he comes home in his little suit and looks up at me with those deep brown eyes as I pull my cock out and he takes it in without a word. He’s ravenous for it, and we’ve never been happier.
            For a former homophobe, my baby can sure suck the hell out of a cock. Guess all we needed was a new man of the house, and I love how powerful it feels when I fuck my little cub every night. He loves it and we've never been happier.  

No comments:

Post a Comment