Monday, January 4, 2016

PLAYING SOLDIER


I’m not sure how it happened, but the other night I was jerking off and wishing I was my big brother and the next morning I woke up overseas in his body. He was A LOT bigger than I ever was and a lot more of a man. Always had been.
             I’d never even been able to talk to girls much less have sex with one and now I could have any woman I wanted . . . and they all wanted me. I’d even caught a couple of the guys in my platoon giving me a second glance when we were in the showers.
It’s been two weeks now and I’ve lost count of how many chicks I’ve banged in his huge body, and I get to wear a uniform and carry a boss gun around every day and look completely bad ass and feel even more bad ass if that’s possible. Yeah, I still text and chat with my brother’s girlfriend at home. She really gets me off when we’re on the phone. She even fingers herself and shows me her tits when we video chat while I jerk off. In a couple of weeks I get to head back home on leave. I’m going to fuck her brains out and she’s promised to do things to me that I can’t even imagine. 


I’m taking pics now to send to her later tonight, showing off my killer body. She loves it when I send her naked shots, says I never used to before and how it makes her horny as hell. She has no idea what I’m going to do to her when I see her. Yeah, my brother was a lot more man than I ever was, but he had no idea what he had. Now that all of this is mine, I’m going to use it. 


I’m a good looking soldier now. I’m not sure how this happened, but I’m going to live it up while I can. Might even let one of the guys in my platoon suck my cock again if their lucky. Doesn’t hurt anything to have a little shower fun and may as well share all this with the masses, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment