Tuesday, January 12, 2016

THE REAL CAPTAIN

 
            
          The first time I saw Drill Sergeant Cooper I knew boot camp was going to be hell. Yeah, I’d expected it, but when he stepped onto the bus and started screaming at us in his deep, southern voice I started to second guess my dream of becoming a Marine. As expected, the next few months of my life were a living hell. I considered dropping out more times than I could count. It wasn’t that I was afraid or couldn’t take the pressure, but the fact was I'd never be as big as the other guys. . . no matter how hard I tried.
            I’d always been small . . . well, let me be completely honest . . . I’d always been a total rail of a man and no matter what I’d tried to gain weight or muscle failed. That’s why I ended up in the Corps. I figured if there was anybody on Earth that could beef me up it was the Marines, but as we moved through boot camp, I stayed exactly the same. Yeah, a little bit more definition here and there, but still a small, thin dude. The guys even started calling me Captain America. It was cool in the beginning, but it started to weigh on me after a while. I knew they were all pulling for me. Even Drill Sergeant Cooper saw how much heart I had for it all, but I was never going to be the subject of some cool scientific experiment like Steve Rogers. THIS was who I’d be forever. I had to accept that and be the best Marine I could.
            The day boot camp ended was one of the proudest of my life. The guys all rallied around me and chanted CAPTAIN over and over. It was pretty awesome, and I’d never felt like I belonged to something so much. Afterwards, Drill Sergeant Cooper pulled me aside, slapped me hard on the back with those huge arms of his. He was the direct opposite of me. A huge man, a wall packed with muscle and in perfect condition for a forty-five-year-old man. After we moved on, he was set to retire, but we all knew it was the last thing he wanted. 


            “I envy you, Thompson. You’re a good man and an excellent Marine.” His eyes were intense, but they always were.
            “Thank you, Drill Sergeant.”
            “I know it hasn’t been easy on you, but I think I can help you out,” he said, leaning in. “I’m not going to retire next week. I’ve got a few more years left in me, but I have a proposition for you. I think we can help each other out.”
            I wondered if I looked as confused as I felt. What the hell was he talking about?
            “Do you trust me, Thompson?”
            “Yes, Drill Sergeant.” And I truly did. He was one of the best men I’d ever met.
            “Meet me in my barracks in an hour. I can turn you into the Marine you came here to be.” He gave me another hard pat on the back and sent me forward a couple of steps as I glanced back at him, wondering what he was talking about.

              I arrived at the Drill Sergeant’s Barracks on time and he greeted me at the door. Walking in, I took in my surroundings. Everything was in its place, clean, perfectly put together like any good Marine’s room. Awards lined his walls, a black leather couch pushed against one wall near a standard double bed. It was much like normal barracks, but larger and more like a home than what I was used to.  
            “I’ve kept a close eye on you during basic, and I know how much you want to be a bigger man, like the other guys,” he said. I immediately started to shake my head and respond, but he held his hand up to stop me. “I’ve seen it before, Thompson. I know why you’re here and I can help. You see, I’m getting older, but I have a rare gift. I can make you a bigger Marine. I can change you, but in exchange, I want some of your years.”
              I shook my head, confused. “My years?”
            “Not a lot. Just ten or so. I figure you’re nineteen and wouldn’t mind being a little older. Thirty’s not bad at all, trust me . . . and with your new life, you’re going to want a little experience on you.”
             “I’m not sure what--”
           “Just be honest with me. You’re tired of being the small guy. Shorter than everybody else. Nobody taking you seriously half the time. You want to be the man on the outside that I know you are on the inside.” He looked at me as if he knew everything I’d ever thought and felt. “Tell me I’m wrong.”
            I shook my head, didn’t know what to say.
            “I can change your life, Thompson. I can give you everything you’ve ever wanted and all it will cost you is ten years.” He held out his open hand. “We have a deal?”
            There was a part of me that wanted to turn and walk out, but I did trust him and he was dead serious. Crazy, maybe, but he believed what he was saying and . . . what could it hurt? What did I have to lose by accepting his “offer?”
            I reached out and took his hand, shook hard, but his grip overwhelmed mine. Something I was used to. “We have a deal.”
            “Good,” He said, starting to take off his clothes. “Now, get undressed.”
            “Excuse me?”
            “You have to do whatever I say until I’m finished. No questions. You’ll like it, I promise.”
            I did as he said and, before I knew it, I was lying on the side of his bed completely naked. Drill Sergeant Cooper stood beside me.
            “Now, close your eyes,” he said, his strong voice almost hypnotizing me as I did what he said. I felt his large hands touch my chest, his fingers moving over my skin. They were warm, my skin almost burning beneath his touch, but it felt good . . . incredibly good. I felt my cock starting to get hard, but I wasn’t embarrassed. It felt amazing, his fingers easing over the side of my body as I felt a slight tinge of pain.


            A memory of a tattoo eased into my mind. It was on my left side. An eagle and . . . my mind drifted as his hands moved toward my cock. It was completely hard now, Drill Sergeant teasing the tip with his tongue. I could barely breathe and should have been horrified, but I wasn’t. My entire body was on fire as he took in my cock, baring down on it with his lips and taking it in completely. He moved up and down, his hands stroking it, milking it as I suddenly gasped. He reached beneath me, slid his fingers into my ass and I winced, feeling things I’d NEVER felt before as I came in his mouth. He took it in and milked more out of me.
            “You taste so good,” he said, sliding onto the bed, onto me. I felt his skin against mine, his hard cock rubbing against my thighs as he leaned in to kiss me. I wanted to open my eyes, but I didn’t, his tongue sliding into my mouth. I reached up, pulled him closer. I felt oddly stronger. My hands felt larger. My arms felt bigger, but I could barely think about it, every piece of me igniting as I reached down, wrapped my fingers around his cock and started to stroke it. He moaned as I did it, my body almost on autopilot as if I knew exactly what to do, where to go, what to touch and play with.
            He kissed me hard and I kissed him back.
            “I need to fuck you,” he whispered. “I need to be inside you.”
            I lifted my leg and, before he could say another word, guided his cock into my asshole. He thrust it in and I shivered beneath him. He thrust in and out of me and I’d never felt anything so perfect and so . . . surreal. He placed his hands on my chest as he rode me. My pecs felt larger beneath his touch and I finally couldn’t take it anymore. I opened my eyes and looked up at him, but didn’t expect what I saw. It was still Drill Sergeant Cooper, but he was a little smaller, a little younger. He was still cut and in shape, but he wasn’t AS huge as he had been and, as I glanced down at myself, I saw abs beginning to form. My pecs were stacked and hair was sprouting on my thick arms. I was getting bigger and, as I felt his warmth spill inside of me, I watched Drill Sergeant Cooper grow even younger and felt myself getting bigger. I could feel him inside me, his cum shooting through my body as my dick got harder, thicker.


            “I need more,” I whispered. “I want to be bigger.”
            I stared into his eyes and felt more like a man than I’d ever felt before as I pulled him closer, forced him to fuck me harder and faster. He smiled down at me as I got bigger. My memories shifted. Hitting the gym with the guys. Memories of making Captain and a flash of faces and pussy filtered through my head. I’d even had my way with some of my smaller subordinates, ass-pounding them in showers and my office. I wasn’t that weak little Thompson anymore. I was the real fucking Captain America.
            As Cooper continued to drill into me, I felt dizzy. Sweat poured off me. My body was on fire as more memories hit. He came inside me again. It felt incredible and that’s the last thing I remembered before blacking out. It all felt unreal . . . like a dream, and there was a part of me that wondered if it ever happened.
            I woke up the next morning on the couch in my office. Everything was just as I remembered it. I was thirty-four. I was Drill Sergeant Thompson in the Marine Corps. Pieces of my old life still lingered in the back of my mind, but it felt like some kind of fucked up alternate reality. I stared at myself in the mirror as I put on my uniform. I was still the same muscular guy I’d always been. I was one of the biggest on the base, tree trunks for arms with more conquests than any of the other guys. Not to brag, but I could have any woman (or man) I wanted.
I mean, just look at me . . . I’m a real man, 100% All-American MARINE. It's everything I'd ever wanted.


3 comments:

  1. I LOVED this story! It was a great age swap..awesome story, man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to see this continued with a little role reversal? The Sergeant spreading his legs for the new Captain?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuuck! Hot story man, makes me want to swap with my drill sargeant hehe

    ReplyDelete