Tuesday, May 31, 2016

REQUEST : FOR MY BOYFRIEND


I stared into the mirror and no longer saw my own reflection. The thin guy with glasses was gone and now, standing in front of me, was my boyfriend's ex, Chris. I'd heard stories about him and even though my boyfriend loved me, I knew I could never stand up to what I'd heard of Chris. Now, standing there looking at his smooth, perfect skin, soft lips and completely ripped body, I could see why my boyfriend was so enamored. Then, I got a glimpse at my new cock. Chris definitely had me beat there. Like I said, I was pretty average . . . at least I used to be before I cast the spell to BECOME my boyfriend's greatest fantasy. I never dreamed that fantasy would be Chris, but I wasn't complaining. I looked like an Asian wet dream and couldn't wait for my boyfriend to get home so I could give him what he truly wanted and, let's be real, I couldn't wait to fuck him in this body. 

I dried off and raised my arms, really taking in my new perfect frame and deep brown eyes. I was perfection and couldn't help but jerk off. I'm sure good old Chris had cum to spare so I took him for a little test drive. 


After getting cleaned up, I walked downstairs completely naked and waited for my boyfriend to get home. Finally, the door opened and he looked up to find me standing there. I didn't realize it until now, but I was a few inches taller than him in this body. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" he asked, confused, unable to help himself from looking down at my growing cock. 

"It's me," I said. "It's Kevin. I did this for you."

"You did this? But how?"

"Does it matter?" I bit my lip and stepped closer, reaching out to unbutton his shirt. Slowly, I removed it as he looked up into my eyes and moved in for a deep, passionate kiss. Damn, every part of this body wanted him. My lips against his, his tongue in my mouth. He ran his hand over my cock and I kissed him harder. "I'm going to fuck you," I whispered. "Is that what you want? Do you want Chris to fuck you?"


He nodded, a hungry smile spreading across his face as I took control for the first time in our relationship. I was the dominant one now. 

He quickly removed his pants, and I had him bent over the pool table before he could say a word. I slid my huge cock in and he glanced back with a look of ecstasy I'd never seen on his face before. He was enjoying this as much as I did. 


"Do you like that, boy?" I said, pulsing in and out of him as he moaned with pleasure. 

"Yes, more, please." 

And I was happy to oblige. Things were going to be different around the house now that I was Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment