Monday, May 30, 2016

MEMORIAL DAY


I'd never been much of a man, but had dreamed of being a soldier since I was a kid. I even tried to enlist when I graduated high school, but because of asthma I was turned away. I'd always wondered what life would have been like if I'd enlisted, what kind of man I'd be.

Then, I woke up this morning like this. I'm a fucking Marine.

It's crazy. I'm still "me," but just a different version of myself. My memories are a bit different, and I have a different dad and instead of Jeremy Simms I'm now Staff Sergeant Jeremy Thompson, and I'm built like a wall. No more asthma and you should see my six pack. When I looked at myself in the mirror this morning, I could barely believe it. Shaved head. Square jaw and my dick is, well, let's just say it's an upgrade as well. I put on my uniform and headed for the base, but later I'm meeting up with the guys and we're going to get into some trouble with some girls at the bar. Who knows, maybe I'll even get my cock sucked tonight. That never happened to Jeremy Simms, but he's long gone.

THIS is the life I always dreamed about and this Memorial Day I woke up the soldier I always dreamed of being. OO-RAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment