Sunday, May 29, 2016

NEW POINT OF VIEW


I was having another wet dream, but when I opened my eyes I was leaning over another man. I was looking down at a body that wasn't mine as this guy stroked my cock. I was muscular and hairy, a far cry from the middle-aged banker I normally was. I couldn't tell what I looked like, but felt my muscles tense as he stroked my cock, my deep voice rumbling from within as I reached for his ass with furry arms and large, strong hands. I wasn't sure what I looked like or who I was, but this guy worked out. I felt incredible. 

I slid my long fingers in as he smiled up at me, his tongue moving across his lips. Nobody had ever looked at me with so much lust before, and I couldn't help but wonder what he saw, who I was, but it didn't matter right now. I was going to enjoy this while it lasted. I was going to give this guy the a night he'd never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment