Thursday, May 26, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM



My mom spent her entire life making sure I was safe and pretty much gave up everything so I could have a great childhood. I guess you could say I was a total "mama's boy." We'd been joined at the hip since I was a kid. I mean, if I'm being honest, I'd never even been on a date and wasn't that great looking. Hell, I didn't even know what to do with a girl much less how to get one.

I was heading to college soon and felt guilty leaving her behind. She'd never dated much, and I wanted her to be happy. Id' tried to get her to sign up for Tinder and a few dating sites, but she didn't seem interested. So, when her birthday came around, I thought long and hard about what I could do to give her something that would change her life, something that would give her as much as she'd given me.

I went to the mall and all the usual spots, trying to figure out something special for her birthday, but came up short. Just didn't seem right to get her more perfume or lotion or other MOM stuff. I was about to give up when I came across a store on the way home. It was some kind of spell/magic store. Seemed bogus, but the old woman inside seemed to know exactly what I was looking for. She gave me a sheet of paper with a "spell" written on it and told me to recite it before I went to bed and my mom would get exactly what she wanted. She also warned me that I had to be careful because once the spell was in play there was no turning back.

That night, we went about our normal routines. We ate dinner together and watched some TV. I studied looked over my college check list one more time before bed and mom came in and tucked me in like she did every night. I know it seems weird, but we just understood each other, and I loved her more than anybody ever could. I just wish SHE could be truly happy. She deserved an awesome life with somebody special. 

After she left, I pulled out the sheet of paper and thought about what I wanted for my mom. I wanted her to have somebody that loved her. I wanted her to be in a relationship. I wanted her to be happy, but there was a part of me that felt tinges of jealousy as I recited the spell. I wanted her to have all those things, but there was a part of me that didn't want her to have it without me. 

After the last word was spoken, something immediately began to happen. I felt dizzy, and my body suddenly hurt. I fell to the floor, clutching my stomach as the world around me started to blur in and out of focus. My head pounded. My body was on fire. I tore my clothes off as my insides felt like they were twisting . . . changing. Closing my eyes, I tried to focus on breathing and, just as quickly as it had all started . . . it all came to a crashing halt.

I opened my eyes and noticed everything was different. I was lying on a bed. It looked like my mom's room, but everything was different. The furniture. The sheets. That's when I looked down and realized I was naked, but it wasn't my body. It was different. I was . . . a flood of memories suddenly hit me. An entire life that wasn't mine filtered in. 

My name was . . . I was James. I was forty three and had been married to my mom for the last twenty years. I glanced over at the mirror on the wall and saw my reflection. I was definitely not myself anymore. A trimmed beard framing a masculine face. Dark brown eyes. I smiled up at myself. I was a fucking man. I mean, I was a man before but not like this. I was fucking hot as hell and . . . I wasn't a virgin anymore. I was . . .

"So what is this surprise you were talking about?" I heard my mom's voice come from the bathroom as she walked out in a thin nightgown. She looked so much younger and happier, a smirk spreading across her face as she saw me lying there completely naked. I felt my cock rise almost instantly.

"Well, it IS your birthday." I said it without thought, the sounds of my rich, deep voice making my cock even harder. This is who I was. I was her husband and I suddenly realized how much I wanted to fuck her. 

She slid the nightgown off her shoulders and it fell to the floor. She was stunning. I reached for my huge cock and stroked it, smiling up at her, completely fucking horny. 


"I hope you're ready for a long night," she said, sliding into bed, moving over me as she leaned in and kissed me hard. She tasted so sweet. I rolled over on top of her and slid my cock inside her. It was unlike anything I'd ever experienced even though I'd fucked her hundreds of times before. She looked up at me with a wanting smile. She was happy . . . and so was I. 

Happy birthday, mom.



2 comments: