Sunday, March 27, 2016

SISTER TIME


Me and my sister had grown farther apart since she left for college. I was still stuck in high school, a nerdy geek, while she was living in a sorority house partying every weekend over two hundred miles away. I missed the relationship we used to have when she lived at home. Nobody understood me the way she did, but when I made the wish to be closer to her again I never imagined what would happen.

One night I went to sleep and the next moment I woke up standing in a shower. I had no idea where I was, and I definitely wasn't MYSELF anymore. I had abs and was taller and my cock . . . well, my cock was at full mast and HUGE.

Things came into focus pretty fast when I turned around and found my sister standing there. She was completely naked and I glanced away at first, even backed into the tiled wall as she moved closer.

"Where you going, Ty?" she asked, pressing her body against mine as she reached for the soap. HOLY SHIT, I was Ty? My sister's jock boyfriend? There's no way this was happening . . . and then, she reached down and started soaping up my cock, jerking me off.


Unlike anything I'd ever experienced before, I simply stood there, my entire body frozen, trembling as my sister stroked Ty's enormous cock . . . as my sister stroked MY enormous cock and suddenly a wave of urges hit me. I wanted to fuck her so bad.

This was NOT what I had in mind when I wished to be closer to my sister but, standing there with a blissful grin plastered on my face, I realized this wasn't going to be that bad at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment