Monday, March 28, 2016

STRAIGHTEN UP


Not bad, right? This is a pic from last night's party and I fucking had a blast. Thing is, this isn't my body. Well, it is now, but that guy in the pic is my brother, Brody. He was a giant fag. He always had been, but not many people knew about it and, quite honestly, it disgusted me. It was even worse when he entered the Army. It was a total charade and don't get me started on the whole ask don't tell thing.

He'd hit the genetic jackpot when it came to looks and muscle, etc. while I was stuck in my straight, thin short body. I was a freshman in college and couldn't get laid to save my life . . . and I mean that literally. I was desperate and jealous and, worst of all, he didn't deserve the body he had. He was a total jerk and made fun of me every chance he got while my parents thought he was their PERFECT son, calmly waiting on him to "meet the right girl" and "settle down and make some grandbabies." Good luck with that!

But, for some reason, I woke up in his body a few days ago. I was on base and in the Army and I had his memories and his killer body and, bonus, I was straight as an arrow. I was still me, but in Brody's kickass life. So, yeah, I've been partying a little and yeah I've been killing it with the ladies. I'd never been so fucking horny in my life and the muscles didn't help. 

I just got dressed to go to a Military Ball tonight and I can't wait to release this cock on the world.

What happened to Brody? Well, he's in my body now and he's still gay and, actually, enjoying his new Twink lifestyle. Nobody was surprised when he came out of the closet. I mean, a tiny little guy like him . . . it was a given, right? He's servicing a few frats at college now and I'm killing it in the Army. Life doesn't get much better that this. 


Now, just have to work on that killer smile of mine. I mean, come on, how are the ladies going to be able to resist a smile like this? FUCK I'm hot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment