Thursday, March 31, 2016

BACK ON THE TEAM


When I wished to be young again, back on the college football team, this IS NOT what I had in mind. I'm not the quarterback I was twenty years ago. Instead, I'm the guy servicing the quarterback and the worst part is . . . I'm starting to like it. 

I love it when we're all in the locker room and the bigger guys force their cocks down my throat. I even found myself begging for more and calling them SIR.



This isn't what I'd wished for, but it sure as hell isn't that bad. I'm young again. I look hot as hell and all these huge jocks want to have their way with me in the shower. Hell, I even saw Coach giving me the eye this morning. He wants to meet with me in his office after practice today. 


1 comment:

  1. You should do a part two. I'd love to see how this all turns out once he meets with his coach

    ReplyDelete