Monday, February 22, 2016

THE RECRUITER : PART 2

 

            I sat there, staring up at his cock as the recruiter took a seat in front of me. He leaned back, gave me a stern look.
            “Let me ask you something,” he said. “Do you want to keep slinging pizzas in a fat body with no future in sight or do you want to become a true man, a Marine like me?”
            “I’d have a completely new life?”
            “Everything you’ve ever wanted.”
            “Okay,” I whispered. “I want a new life.”  
            “Then get on your knees.” He reached behind his head with one arm and pushed his cock in my direction. I’d never given a blow job before, and it sounds crazy, but I half- believed him. If I did this, if I did what he said . . . I would get a new life. At least I hoped I would.
            Hesitant at first, I finally made a decision and was on my knees before I could stop myself. I leaned in close to his cock as he teased my lips with it. I thought I’d be more disgusted, but there was something about the way he smelled, musky and almost sweet. I felt his cock against my lips, took in a deep breath as I slowly began to lick the tip.
            “That’s it,” he whispered. “Just give into it.”
            Closing my eyes, I did what he said. I let go completely, reached up for his balls and opened my mouth. He slid his cock in and I began to move my mouth over his hard shaft, my tongue working over it with more natural instinct than I thought possible. The more I took him in, the more I . . . I liked it. I was drawn to it. I wanted it.
            He placed his hands behind my head, pushed me in harder as his cock moved deeper into my mouth. His hands felt strong on the back of my head, his fingers massaging my scalp as he face fucked me and I enjoyed it. I reached up, toyed with his balls and he moaned, my lips sliding over his cock as he face-fucked me even harder.
            “That’s it,” he said. “Take it all in.” I grunted as he thrust into me. “Now, here comes the most important part. It’s going to burn.”
            I didn’t pay attention to what he was saying. I just wanted it, whatever he had to give me, I was hungry for him and it was too late to turn back now. I sucked harder as he slid in and out of me and then he came inside my mouth. It was hot, his cock thrusting deeper into my throat as his cum poured down into me. I felt like my throat was on fire, but I kept swallowing.
            “Good boy,” he said, more of him spilling into me. I felt it hit my stomach, fire in my veins as he kept hammering into my mouth. My entire body burst into pain. I fell back, but he caught me. Everything hurt as I started to sweat, the room blurring a bit as he lifted me into his arms with little effort. “It’s okay,” he whispered.
“Please. Make it stop!” I screamed.
“It won’t hurt for long.”
            He carried me into the back room, placed me on a bed and undressed me. My entire body erupted with pain and I convulsed, every muscle and vein throbbing, but it didn’t last long. As fast as it came, it was gone. I simply lay there on the bed, struggling to catch my breath as he crawled over me.
            “Now comes the fun part,” he said, smiling down at me. “What kind of Marine will you be?”
            He leaned in and kissed me. I couldn’t move, my face tingling as he touched it. I felt my beard disappear, his lips now moving over clean shaven skin. He ran his hands over my scalp and I could feel my hair changing, receding as he moved his fingers over it. I felt the sheets against the back of my head . . . my shaved head.
            I could feel everything changing. My double chin was gone. My stomach. The hair on my chest, completely gone. I couldn’t explain it, but my entire body felt different and then, suddenly, I could move. I raised my hand to my chest. I had pecs, smooth and hairless with a few tatts. I looked down at my abs, my thin muscular torso. It wasn’t me anymore . . . I was completely different.
            “You’re going to need these, Corporal.” The recruiter placed a pair of dog tags around my neck. I lifted them up, glancing at the name embossed into them. Corporal Lance Thompkins.


            “That’s my name.” It was more a statement than a question. I KNEW it was my name, and I suddenly wondered what Corporal Lance Thompkins looked like as I realized how deep and different my voice sounded. I gazed up at the recruiter and smiled as he traced his hand down my chest.
            “It’s a good name,” he said, leaning in and kissing me hard. He moved down my body and I watched as he neared my new cock. It was thick and shaved and getting harder. “Now, to complete the transfer.”
He took my cock in his mouth and went down on me, hard. I had never experieinced anything like it before, my new body reacting to his every touch. I reached for his head, pushed into him harder and he moaned with excitement, and I finally exploded in his mouth. Falling back on the bed, I took in a deep breath and he sat up.
He wiped his mouth and smiled. “That’s a good, Marine,” he said. “Now get dressed.” Standing, he nodded to a uniform hanging up nearby and walked out of the room as I lay there for a second, taking it all in. 


I finally got up, walked over to the mirror and saw my reflection for the first time. There were no traces of the old me and what stood in front of me was nothing short of perfection. Bright blue eyes. Dark hair. Full lips and a killer body. I looked like the All-American jock I’d always dreamed of being and I was a Marine. This was really happening.


I turned to the uniform and pulled the white tee over my muscular frame. I then slid on my pants and shirt. Everything fit snug and perfect. I lifted of my cover and held it under my arm, taking my reflection in again . . . Corporal Lance Thompkins in uniform stared back at me. This is who I was now . . . a completely new life. 


I couldn’t help but smile as I put on my cover, staring into my blue eyes and chiseled features before I turned to take my place at the front desk. There was a new recruiter in the office and he was ready to serve. 


No comments:

Post a Comment