Saturday, February 20, 2016

THE TOTEM : YOUNG AGAIN


     I sat in my study, staring down at the totem. It was something I'd done every night for the last week, wondering if it could possibly be true. Could it grant wishes? Could it truly give me anything I wanted? Change my life?
     It wasn't that I had a bad life. I was middle-aged, had a wonderful wife and two kids in college. I was an accountant at a major firm and had everything I could have wanted. My life was good . . . but it had never been great. I'd never been exciting. I'd always played it safe and would give anything to be able to do it all over again.
     I thought about what I'd wish for. What would I, Daniel Masters, want out of life if I could do it all over again?
     I'd want to be hot, one of those guys that every woman lusts for. Muscular, smart, incredibly handsome with charisma to spare. If I walked into a room, I wanted to be noticed. Not the invisible, overweight, boring guy I'd always been.
     Yeah, I'd want to be muscular with dark hair and piercing eyes. Also, a nice beard, nothing crazy, but well defined and sexy. 
     And, speaking of, I'd want to have an insane sex life and stamina.
     I'd want to be in a relationship with somebody that wanted me completely, but we were open to play with others. They'd do whatever I wanted. They'd want to please me above anything else.
     I'd want to be rich and successful with a nice, beautiful young cock. Nothing too showy, but something just right.
     I'd want to be a real man's man . . . a fucking stallion.
     Thinking about what it would be like to have that life,  I took in a deep breath and took in my middle-class life in my middle-class, vanilla home. I could hear my wife in the kitchen as I imagined another boring night watching TV followed by another night of she and I on opposite sides of the bed. This isn't the life I wanted anymore. I needed something different and, without another thought, closed my eyes and said  . . .
     "I wish." I clutched the totem in my hands. "I want all those things. I wish for THAT LIFE."
     The totem felt like it was getting warmer in my hands and, at first, I thought I was imaging it until it grew hotter and hotter. I opened my eyes to see it glowing bright white, burning my hands as I began to scream, trying to let go, but I couldn't.
     The world around me began to blur and shift. It was as if reality was crumbling around me. Then, there was a bright flash of white. I felt out of place and time, floating and it all came crashing down just as fast as it had begun.
     I wasn't sitting in my lazy boy in the den anymore. I was on my back, on a cold marble floor as I felt my body shake. At first, I was dazed, my body aching as something pushed me back. And then, as the world came into focus around me, I looked up to see a large, muscular man straddling me, pushing his dick in and out of my ass. It hurt at first, my ass clenching as I looked up at him, horrified.


     "That's it, babe," he said. "That feels so good." His voice was deep, familiar somehow. I wanted to scream for him to stop as he placed his hands on my biceps and pushed deeper inside. "Flex for me. You know how much it turns me on after you've worked out."

 
 I involuntarily flexed, felt his hands press into my hard biceps as I raised my head and looked down at myself. My body was young, cut with muscle. A six pack, huge pecs. I could see hints of a dark beard and my cock. It was, well, it was fucking perfect. The man continued to plow into me . . .
     "Jeffrey," I whispered. His name was Jeff and . . . my name was Dominique. We were a couple. Had been for five years and . . . fuck . . . I was gay.
     "Yeah, babe. Almost . . ." He drove into me harder, ran his hands down my chest as he came inside me. It felt unlike anything I'd every experienced before as I let out a heavy moan. HOLY SHIT. It was intense and I smiled up at him, memories from my new life flooding into my mind.


     I was everything I'd wished for. Not exactly in the way I'd imagined, but it WAS what I wanted. My name was Dominique Levine. I was a wealthy, Italian Playboy and had everything I wanted.
     Jeffrey leaned in and gave me a long, deep kiss as I smiled up at him.
     "That was amazing, my love," I said, noticing my Italian accent for the first time. It was more than I could have hoped for as I kissed him again. "But, I'm afraid we're not finished yet."
     I rolled him onto his back and wrapped my legs around him. It was time to take this new dick for a spin . . . time to finally enjoy life again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment