Thursday, February 18, 2016

DEAL OF A LIFETIME

I stepped into the locker room after my workout to find the old man sitting there. Just like every night of the last week, he stared at me, glancing away every time I looked up to catch him. At first, it was cool. Hell, I was even a little flattered, but after a few days it was starting to creep me out. 

 
Tonight, we were alone. The gym was completely empty other than a couple of guys that worked the front desk and creepy old dude wouldn’t take his eyes off me as I took off my shirt.
“You’ve been working out hard,” he finally said. First time he’d ever said anything as I glanced over and nodded.
“Yeah. Just trying to stay in shape, you know?”
“Well, it’s working.”
I nodded again, not sure what to say. I mean, I wasn’t really into guys. Especially ones old enough to be my grandfather.
“Your name’s Ryan, right?”
I paused, stared over at him. “How do you know my name?”
“I had you followed,” he said . . . like it was completely normal or something. “I think I might have a business proposition for you . . . if you’re interested.”
“I don’t know what you’re into, but--”
“It’s worth a million dollars.”
The words hit me so hard I almost stumbled back. A million bucks?
“What is this about?” I asked. “Is this some kind of sex thing?”
The old man laughed, glancing down at his old body. “I’m afraid you’d be a bit more than I could handle, but that is a small aspect of it, but it’s all in your favor I assure you.” He glanced down at my cock with a smile and then back up at me. “You see, I have the ability to transfer age. I do it every forty years or so and--”
“You what?”
“I can take years from another person, but only if they’re willing.” He was completely serious. The crazy old shit was actually serious. “I know how it sounds, but It’s a very beneficial arrangement to both parties. I am always very selective.”
“Uh huh.” It was all I could manage, but figured I’d play along until the guys in white coats came to collect him. “So, why me?”
“Because you’re lost. You need the money. Even though you’re young, you’d be happier with some years on you. I’ve seen how you go through the motions, mindless and wanting. You want more from your life, but you refuse to ask for help.”
“You think you know me?”
“I do,” he said. “And I can make your life better.”
“So, you want to buy my youth?”
“Not all of it. Just twenty years or so. You’d till be young enough, but a million dollars richer. You’d never want for anything else.”
I shook my head, sat down on the bench across from him. May as well have a little fun, right? “Okay, let’s say I do this . . . I want five million.”
“Done.” He responded without thought and I realized I should have asked for more.
“How do I know you’re not bat shit crazy?” Before he could answer I heard my phone beep in my locker.
“That will be a message alerting you that five million dollars has been transferred into your bank account,” he said. “Go ahead, check.” I retrieved my phone from my locker. It was exactly as he said. Five million dollars. “So, we are agreed?”
I nodded, not really sure what the hell was going on, but what did I have to lose. What he was talking about wasn’t possible, but the money was real. “Yeah, we’ve got a deal.”
“I’m going to have to suck your cock now,” he said, kneeling down in front of me as I took a step back.
“What the fuck?”
“It’s how the transfer happens. Trust me.” He looked up at me with a smile and I considered it. Five million dollars to get blown by some old guy in a locker room . . . why not?
“What if somebody walks in?”
“The gym has been cleared. We’re alone now.”
I shrugged. Looked like the old guy had thought everything out. 


I took a step forward and pulled my dick out of my underwear. The old man looked at it, licked his lips and slid his mouth around my dick. It was slow and pretty vanilla at first, but then he started to massage by balls, moving his tongue over my dick and  . . . fuck, I don’t know what he was doing, but I found myself moaning like never before. Creepy old dude was crazy, but he could give one epic blow job.
He stroked my dick harder and faster. I felt myself cum inside his mouth, and he took it in, begging for more as he continued to milk me. I felt a tightness in my chest. For a brief moment, it was hard to breathe as he sucked harder. I placed my hand on the back of his head and pushed into him. We were both moaning now. It was unlike anything I’d ever experienced before as I heard his voice crack and felt his hair grow beneath my fingers. I thought I was going fucking nuts at first, but when I looked down, the old man was gone. 

Instead, I saw a young guy staring up at me with a mouthful of my dick. I pulled out immediately, stumbled back into the lockers. I felt different, heavier somehow. The young guy wiped his mouth and stood, glancing down at his body, running his hands over his chest.
“Nice,” he said. “It was a pleasure doing business with you, Ryan.” He gave me a wink, wrapped a towel around his waist and walked out of the locker room, leaving me sitting there by myself.
“What the hell was that?” I asked, taking a deep breath and shaking my head. “I felt a little dizzy, my body covered in sweat. I swallowed hard. “FUCK!”
Not quite sure what the hell happened, I grabbed my towel and headed for the showers. It wasn’t until I was standing in front of the mirror that I realized the old man wasn’t crazy after all. I stared at my reflection. It was definitely me, but I was older . . . probably around forty-five or fifty. I was a little beefier and was missing some hair, but otherwise, it was totally me . . . or a different version of me. I guess I should’ve been horrified, but the old man was right . . . this is who I wanted to be. 


I rubbed my bald head and smiled up at myself, at the thought of the new life I was about to have. A millionaire. A handsome older man that could now be any woman’s furry sugar daddy.
After a quick shower and discovering my “new body,” I made my way back to my locker and found an expensive, tailored suit where my jeans and hoodie once were. There was also a card that read “Enjoy your new life, Ryan. Thanks again!” I heard something jingle inside the envelope and turned it upside down as a set of keys fell into my hand . . . car keys . . . to a new Bentley.
“Hell yes,” I said, noticing that my voice even sounded gruff and a bit more commanding. “That was one hell of a deal.” I couldn’t help but smile.  

6 comments:

  1. Thanks, Andrew! Appreciate you reading. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really liked this. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely create more things like this, amazing story, wish I was older :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE age progression to old age ones! I also love when they get real fat too!

    Love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete