Monday, October 31, 2022

THE PERFECT COSTUME


I had almost talked myself out of going to the Halloween Party. I didn’t know anybody and it felt like a pity invite anyways. Girl at work just feeling bad for the new chubby guy, but here I was, standing in the costume shop … wishing I were more of a man and anything else but some insecure guy that worked at a call center.

“Hey there. I’m Marnie.” A woman’s voice came from behind and I spun to find a small woman with red hair standing there with a welcoming smile. “Looking for something unique, eh?”

“I guess, but … not really sure–”

“You belong?” she asked. “I can spot guys like you a mile away. Nothing to be ashamed of.” She rummaged through the racks, glanced back at me and nodded. “Yeah, you look like a 1940.”

“A what?” She pulled a garment bag off the rack and lead me to one of the fitting rooms. Pulling back the curtain, she nodded for me inside. “This is what you want.” She handed me the garment bag. “Trust me.”

I stepped into the dressing room and the curtain closed behind me. Man, she was batshit crazy, but what was I going to do … argue with batshit crazy?

I opened the garment bag and found an old, tailored suit inside. It looked like it was made for a MUCH DIFFERENT body type, but it was NICE.

“Um, Ma’am … I don’t think–”

“Just put it on. It will fit. Trust me!”

Taking a deep breath I pulled off my sweats and stained Pokeman tee, revealing my pale, overweight frame. THIS was supposed to make me feel better?

Taking the suit off the hangar, I noticed that there was underwear as well. Like, really old grandpa looking underwear and …

“Um–”

“Yes, ALL of it …” She called back, almost as if she’d been asked all the same questions before. I took off my briefs, pulled the boxers on and settled my small cock into them. It was odd, but they felt familiar somehow … right.

I then pulled the stark white undershirt on, smoothing it out over my chest and stomach as it flatted out a bit. It was strange, but it felt tight. Even stranger, I didn’t see my fat rolls bulging beneath it. Weird.

I pulled a starched white shirt off the hangar and pulled it over my frame. It fit perfectly as I buttoned it up, standing a bit taller as I pulled the cufflinks through the cuffs. I’d never worn them before, but somehow knew exactly what I was doing. I pulled on the dark black socks, followed by the trousers. They fit perfectly. Even the deep blue vest’s thick fabric wrapped around my torso like a glove as I tied the tie, running my hands over my body. Everything felt smooth and … flat? I reached for the tie and adjusted it before bending down and tying my wingtips. I started to feel a bit dizzy and stumbled back , but caught myself.

“You doing okay in there, sweetie?” The woman called.

“Yeah,” I was startled by the sound of my voice and cleared my throat. Must be getting a cold or something.

Finally, I pulled the coat on and settled into the suit. I’d never felt better or, I guess more natural in anything before. It felt like a second skin as I ran my hands over my body. It sounds strange, but it didn’t even FEEL like me anymore. I felt smaller and even felt like I looked different as I gazed down at my body. That’s when I felt my cock getting hard. I reached down and found something I didn’t expect. It was … bigger.

“Come on out doll face. Let’s get a look at the new you!” She said, pulling the curtain back and smiling up at me. “Oh yes. That will do just fine.”

“Excuse me?” My voice, again, sounded different. Stronger and more masculine as I stepped out of the dressing room to find the costume shop gone. I was in an old office of some type, glancing around as the woman brushed off my suit. Where the hell was I and what the hell was … that’s when I saw the mirror.

Standing there in a three piece suit was a handsome, tall man. I stepped closer, unable to seriously believe what i saw.

“Ain’t that a kick?” The woman said. “I knew it was a perfect fit.”

“But? That’s me?”

“It is now doll face … and not a bad face at all.” She brushed off the back of the suit as I took in my new reflection. Slicked back hair. Flawless suit and my face was square and masculine. I was the direct opposite of my previous self and everything I’d ever dreamed of being.

“How is this possible?” I asked, feeling more cocky than I had in my entire life. The ladies at the office weren’t going to be able to take their eyes off me now.

“You’re a whole new man. Name’s Thommy Gallager and … we ain’t in Kansas anymore.” She ran her hand over my ass and I felt my new cock rise a bit.

I felt slightly dizzy again as a flood of new memories pushed through my mind. Thommy Gallager. Irish. Chicago. 1944. Holy shit.

“It’s 1944, is it?” My American accent was gone, replaced by thick Irish as I smiled again. “Well that’s a bit unexpected, isn’t it?” More memories. I was thirty two and … “A cop? I’m an officer, Luv?”

“Yeah, you’re a copper, doll face.” She reached for a rimmed hat as I put it on. Like the suit, it fit perfectly. “A whole new life. Just like you wanted … and not a bad one at that.” She eyed me, a hungry smile on her face. “Some of my best work if I say so myself.”

The next week was strange and familiar at the same time. My entire existence was different. My name was Detective Thommy Galager and I was cop in 1944 Chicago and, I was soon to find out I was a tough, manly fucking stud who wasn’t afraid of anything or anybody and had more women than I could count. It was even stranger since I was gay in, well, the future. When I first met my partner, Jake, I thought he was a good looking man, but I didn’t want to do anything. I just felt like he was a man’s man like myself and we were unstoppable on the city streets.

I’m not going to lie. This life was EXACTLY what I wanted. It was as if I’d been born in the wrong time and body before and this place was where I was meant to be. I loved roughing up perps and being the alpha dog for a change.

The accent wasn’t bad either. Like I said, Ol’ Thommy Galager knew how to make the ladies swoon and MAN did he know how to fuck. My beautiful Irish cock was incredible and I knew how to use it … and I used it A LOT. I even played around with Marnie every now and then. She was a bit older than I liked, but she created this body and knew exactly what it liked. She knew every button.

After a while, I didn’t even think about my old life. I spent my days as a handsome Irishman in custom suits with a cock that never stopped and, bonus, I was a respected cop. Damn, life was good. I’m glad I decided to go to that Halloween party after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment