Sunday, October 16, 2022

BECOMING CARTER EVANS - PART II


I’d been living as Carter for over two months now and enjoying every moment. Fortunately I had the real Carter waiting at home for me everyday and, with his help, I’d learned his every mannerism, perfected his style and swagger.

The most surprising thing is how much we enjoyed fucking each other. He loved playing with an identical copy of himself and I loved being played with. It was strange because I’d always considered myself straight, but the more we played around the more I found myself craving it. I wanted more, but I also found myself falling for Carter … but there’s no way there could suddenly be two Carter Samuel Evans in the world.

Lying in bed one morning, I glanced over at him as he was toying with one of my nipples. We’d just fucked for a solid two hours and I had an idea.

“I know when this all started, I didn’t really give you a choice, but … are you happy?” I peered into eyes that were identical to my own.

“Honestly … surprisingly … yeah. I’ve never been happier,” he said, almost as if he didn’t believe it himself. “It sounds fucked up, but I love what we’ve got going on.”

“What if I could make it so that we could really do this? Like, for real?”

“I don’t get it.”

“Well, there can’t be two of us and I kind of think you like the way I look. So, what if I could change you?”

“Like turn me into somebody else?” I nodded as the thought ran through his mind.

“If you could be anybody, who would it be?”

“That’s a strange question, but not AS strange since I know what you’re capable of. I guess I never thought about it, but …”

“But you’d be game?”

“Yeah, I think it would be kind of hot to become somebody else.” He smiled at me as he leaned in for a kiss. “Who do you want me to be, Carter Evans?” I started to reply, but he kissed me before I could answer, shaking his head. “I think I have a good idea what you like. How do we make it happen?”

As we started our day, I got dressed and explained to him that all he had to do was imagine who he wanted to be, to truly envision it and the transformation would take place … the magic would take care of everything else. This time I wasn’t doing a simple transformation spell, I was changing his life. He’d have all his memories and everything else, but WHO he was would change from the clothes he had in the closet to his driver’s license. It would be as if he’d always existed and I was always Carter.

“So, I just focus and imagine it?” He asked.

“Yep.”

“Well, what if I’m like too damn sexy for you?”

I turned with one of my practiced Carter Smirks. “I can only hope. So, you want to give it a try?”

“No, you said it would work when I wanted so I’m going to surprise you. When you get home tonight, you’ll just have to see who’s waiting on you."

“I like that,” I said, giving him a kiss before I left.

It was hard to focus the rest of the day. All I could think about was who I’d find when I got home and as I slid my key into the door, I could barely contain myself.

Stepping inside the apartment, I noticed the first changes. Some of the furniture was the same, but some of it was different. It was as if Carter’s style had been merged with somebody else’s and that’s when I felt something on my hand, glancing down to find a wedding band on my finger. Reality had shifted and …

“I’m married?” I smiled when I said it, curious to WHOM. “Babe? You home?”

I continued to explore. Everything was familiar but different. Another man’s toothbrush in the bathroom. A closet filled with suits and dress shoes that didn’t belong to me. Holy shit this was exciting. I don’t think I’d ever been this fucking horny in my life.

That’s when I heard the bedroom door open and close, a smile creeping over my face as a name entered my mine. “Frank? Is that you?”

“You could say that.” His voice was rich and deep and it sounded like he was a bit older. As I turned the corner, I saw him lying on the bed and oddly recognized him immediately. He was my husband, Frank Durrant, wearing one of his dark brown suits. Damn I loved the way he was looking at me.

He smiled, his dark eyes sizing me up as flashes of memories hit me. My hands running through his salt and pepper hair. The way his lips felt against my skin. How much I loved feeling him inside me.

“So, what do you think?” He smiled, rubbing his crotch. “I always knew how much you loved older men and always wanted to be a daddy. Oh, and we’re full blown gay now. Didn’t think you’d mind, and it just made sense.”

I could barely come up with words as he leaned forward, slowly unbuttoning his shirt.

“I think … you’re sexy as hell and … I don’t mind at all,” I managed.

He winked, slowly unbuttoning his pants to reveal a hard cock that felt familiar yet incredibly new to me. He then parted his shirt to reveal a perfect dad bod with jus the right amount of muscle and hair, glaring up at me with a hungry, teasing look.

“So, what do you think? Want daddy to fuck you or what?” He winked again. “I’m curious what this body can do and, to be honest, I REALLY want to fuck you.”

“Oh, babe.” That’s all I could manage as I slid on to the bed, caressing his cock as I kissed him and he pulled me closer.

Like I said, I loved being Carter Evans before, but was going to enjoy him EVEN MORE now that I had a new daddy to play with.


x


No comments:

Post a Comment