Friday, October 28, 2022

SOMETHING SCARY


Grant was an asshole. It was a reputation he enjoyed and had even worked hard to achieve. Everybody in the office hated him. He treated women like objects and everybody else like secondhand citizens. He even found great pleasure in giving me shit for being gay, even groping me once and then telling me THAT would never happen because he just wasn’t into fags. I’d been his assistant for seven months and had “broken the record” as far as surviving. All those before me had been women, all quitting after filing harassment claims that went nowhere because the company cared more about the money Grant brought in than treating people like decent human beings.

Unfortunately Grant was about to have a very bad day.

I sat at my desk as the elevator doors slid open and he strolled off in his perfectly fitting suit. He was coming back from an afternoon meeting and, yeah, I had to give it to him. Grant kept himself in shape and was good looking. It was when he opened his mouth that was the problem.

He gave me the typical glare as he strolled by my desk. “Did you clear the rest of the day?”

“Yes, sir,” I replied.

“And you picked up my costume?”

“Absolutely.” I handed him his mail.

“It better be scary. I’m not showing up to a Halloween party in some fucking vampire costume.”

“Scariest thing they had.”

“Good. I’m going to get dressed.” He paused, smirking. “You can come watch if you like.” He leaned in, whispering. “Maybe you’ll get a little glimpse of some of that straight cock you like.”

I didn’t respond as he slapped my shoulder, laughing as he stepped into his office and closed the door behind him.

What an asshole.

It wasn’t five minutes before he called me into his office. I knew it was coming. His costume was sprawled over his couch and he stood there in his underwear.

“What the fuck is this supposed to be?” he asked, pacing back and forth as he puffed on a cigar.

“Your costume?”

“Yeah, but WHAT THE FUCK IS IT?”He nodded to the costume lying on the couch. It looked like a full male body suit, including a pullover mask, tattered jeans an old shirt, boots, suspenders and cap.

“I got it from a specialty shop.I was assured it would look incredible once you put it on. The shop manager said nobody would know who you were, not even you. It’s a very exclusive shop.Nobody in town can get costumes from there and the guy said it was the thing you’re most scared of.”

“Exclusive, huh?” he glanced down at the costume. I knew telling him some bullshit story would get him interested. He was a narcissistic prick. “And it’s scary?”

“Terrifying.”

I’m going to need help getting into it,” he said, pulling off his underwear without a thought and glaring over at me. “And don’t get any ideas, fag.”

All I could do is sigh as he lifted the body suit off the table. Opening the back, he slid his legs into the legs of the suit and pulled them up. It was strange, but the legs of the suit seemed to fit his perfectly, his legs now looking much hairier and thicker than before. He pulled it up farther to his waist, noticing that the suit was anatomically correct.

“What the fuck? That is weird.”He said, pulling it up farther as he slid his cock into the sleeve of the suit’s. The suit’s cock looked as if it became his own. Furrier. Larger. Grant even chuckled a bit, glancing down at his increased size. He then pulled the suit over his chest and slid his arms in, turning. “Close it up,” he ordered. I reached for a zipper, but there wasn’t one, but the suit closed up on its own.No seam. It was strange, but it looked as if the suit WAS becoming Grant’s body or Grant’s body was becoming the suit. He looked at himself in the full length mirror and wasn’t at all freaked out. I expected him to go nuts, but he didn’t, flexing his new buffer body. He then reached for the mask. He glanced at it. A man’ face with strange facial hair and a gruff look. “I’ll bet this shit is going to be scary.”

He pulled it over his head and it tightened around him. He stumbled back, almost panicking and he tried to get it off, but it tightened even more. Bent over, struggling to breath, his body suddenly calmed and he took in a deep breath. “Get out,” he said, his voice sounding different. “I said get out!”

I quickly left, closing the door behind me, wondering what the fuck was going on. The guy at the costume shop said it would give him what he deserved and that it would change him, but … I didn’t think it would hurt him. Worried, I sat at my desk for fifteen minutes trying to figure out what to do. Then, my phone buzzed. It was grant. I activated the speaker.

“Sir?”

“I need you.” was all he said. I entered his office and sitting there, on his couch, was Grant in the full costume, but it wasn’t Grant anymore. He looked like a man in his late forties.Thick horseshoe mustache. A trucker’s cap and faded blue shirt with red suspenders. He still had his cigar in his mouth, puffing as he stared up at me… cock in hand.

I’m not going to lie. It was fucking hot.

“Come on in,” he said, his voice now much deeper with a southern drawl.

“Yes sir.”

“I like that,” he said with a grin. “When you call me sir.”

I smiled back. “Yes sir.”

“Now, why don’t you come over here and help Daddy with this.” He moved his hand up and down the shaft of his beautiful new cock. “And then we’ll do whatever you want.”

“Grant, are you…”

“My name’s Gary. Grant won’t be back, but I sure would like to get to know you better. You deserve a real man to treat you right … and Daddy wants to help his boy with that.” He grinned up at me. “If that’s what you want?”

I was on my knees before he could say another word.

No comments:

Post a Comment