Tuesday, January 10, 2017

YOUNG EXECUTIVE


My name is Daniel, and I'd been working in the same office for the last ten years, I'd always dreamed of having a big corporate job and being an executive, but I didn't really fit in with the other guys. They were a bit younger, more handsome and alpha than I'd even been or would be. I was just a shy, very introverted chubby guy who ate lunch alone everyday, wondering what it would be like to be one of those hotshot executives with perfectly tailored suits and gym bodies. If I was like that, one of those guys, maybe Allen would give me more than a pitiful look when we happened to run across each other in the break room. Allen was a new transfer from the west coast office and he was incredibly handsome . . . and out of my league. I could tell he was gay, but knew he'd never give me a second glance. I just wish . . . I don't know, that I could be the type of young executive that would take control . . . the kind of young exec that Allen would do anything to be with.


After lunch, I stepped into the elevator and hit the button for the 37th floor. It was unusual to be in the elevator alone at this time of day, but it was also kind of nice. I could just enjoy the long ride to misery. The doors closed and the elevator started to move, the numbers lightning and beeping as I rose from floor to floor, but something felt different . . . off. I was a bit light-headed and started to wonder if that tuna fish sandwich had been in the fridge too long. I stumbled back as my body started to tingle and I had a moment where it felt like I was fading in and out of consciousness. My body was on fire and I had to focus to breath as I reached up and wiped my face. It was strange, but I felt stubble and could have sworn I'd shaved that morning, but I could've been wrong. 

I glanced up at the elevator lights as I passed the 25th floor and the higher I went, the more dazed I became. My head ached, my suit suddenly felt tighter and everything was a bit blurry and strange. Finally, the door dinged and pulled back to reality. I licked my lips, stood up straighter than usual and swallowed hard as the doors parted. I stepped out and found Liz, the receptionist smiling up at me, but it wasn't the smile I NORMALLY got from Liz. 

"Have a nice lunch Mr. Paladino?" She said, eyebrows raised in a . . . what the fuck? Was she flirting with me and what did she call me?
"What did you call me?" 

"I just. I asked if you had a nice lunch . . . Mr. Paladino?" She looked confused, but not as confused as I felt as I looked behind myself just in time to see the elevator doors close behind me, their mirrored surface revealing my reflection . . . and it WAS NOT me. Standing there was a handsome, well, a FUCKING handsome man in a three piece suit. He was perfection. Dark hair, deep brown eyes and thick Italian hair. He mimicked my every move as I started to smile. Holy fuck. Was this me? Was this . . . 


"Mr. Paladino? Is everything okay?"

I turned with that killer smile and stepped closer. A flutter of memories hit me and I remembered my name. Mike Paladino. I had been working here for a year and was the head of my department and . . . yeah . . .

"Liz, is Allen back from lunch yet?" I leaned in closer, sliding my hand into my front pocket.

"I believe he is."

"Would you mind asking him to come to my office? I need to speak to him. Thanks." I gave her an innocent wink and watched as she soaked it in. I then found my office. My huge executive desk with a fantastic view of Manhattan. Holy shit. This was happening. Then, there was the knock on my door and Allen was soon standing in front of my desk. He looked incredible. Nervous. 

"You asked to see me, Mr. Paladino."

"Close the door, would you Allen?" My voice was so confident and strong as I motioned for Allen to take a seat. I was the alpha I'd always dreamed of being and I could feel the testosterone, the power, coursing through me as Allen took a seat and I stepped around to the front of my desk."I need to talk to you about something. I've heard a few complaints around the office about your conduct."

"Sir?"

I raised my hand and stopped him from continuing. "Let me ask you something. Do you like working here?"

"Yes, sir. Absolutely." 

I glanced down at him. Licked my lips. "I'm not sure I believe you." He glanced up at me, his eyes saying everything. He knew where I was going with this, and I saw a brief hint of a smile as he glanced down at my hand as I ran it over my thigh. 

"Sir, I think you know how I feel about this job. I'm very passionate about it and . . . I'd do anything to make sure my future was secure here."

"Stand up," I said. He stood, and I moved closer. I scanned his face. His eyes. His lips. "Prove it."


Without another word, he leaned in and kissed me. I reached for the back of his head and pulled him in deeper, his hand on my crotch immediately. He rubbed it as I forced my tongue into his mouth, my new cock getting harder beneath his touch.  

"I said prove it," I whispered, kissing him even deeper until pushing him down on his knees. He looked up at me with a smile. It was the kind of looks I'd craved from Allen for so long. He wanted me. He wanted to fuck me. Slowly, he unzipped my pants and revealed my huge cock. It was strange seeing a dark bush and such a thick cock but, then again, it was strange not being a chubby loser and not getting my dick sucked by Allen, the hottest guy in the office. This shit would never happen to Daniel, but Mike Paladino was having a stellar day as Allen teased by erect cock with his tongue, finally taking it in completely. 


He was a pro. I watched from above, looking down at my trimmer body as my huge dick moved in and out of Allen's gorgeous lips. I wanted to fuck him so badly, but I also wanted to be fucked by him. I wanted to know what it felt like to get exactly what I wanted. 

I could barely breathe as Allen continued to deep throat me and, before I knew it my pants were pulled down and he had me bent over my desk. It was amazing to feel his dick inside me as I leaned back and forced him to kiss me as he fucked me from behind.

This is the life I'd always dreamed of, and I had a feeling Mike Paladino, hot young executive, was going to have a VERY good time at the office from now on. And Allen was definitely going to work his way up the corporate ladder. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment