Sunday, January 1, 2017

BECOMING DEAN GEYER FOR NEW YEARS


When you asked to swap bodies with Dean Geyer, I did as you requested. You suddenly found yourself at a posh LA New Year's party in a fitted crimson tux waiting for the clock to strike twelve. Of course, on New Years, you always want somebody to kiss at the end of the night and, being the kind and giving Master I am . . . I decided to help you out . . .


I swapped myself with Darren Chris. I have to say I look great in my own tux and we look incredibly handsome together. Oh yeah, I also played around with reality a bit. I guess the rumors are true. Dean Geyer . . . or more clearly you . . . are gay, and I'm your New Years date, but I can almost guarantee we're going to have fun a little later. Especially the way you're looking at me, the way you touch me. 

The clock's counting down and we're close. Finally it strikes twelve. You pull me into a passionate kiss and I have to say, Dean, it's one of the best I've ever experienced. Your lips are incredibly soft and the way you hold me. Perfection. I can't wait to ring in the new year with you and see where this leads. What do you say? Want to head to my place?

No comments:

Post a Comment