Saturday, January 28, 2017

NEW RACE


This is what I looked like yesterday; a typical small white guy. In a word, average, and I was tired of it. I wanted to be anything other than me, but the thought of becoming a different race or really ANYTHING more interesting than just me was a huge fantasy of mine and this morning, I woke up and everything was different.

When I woke up I was in a completely different country and soon realized that I wasn't Josh anymore. I wasn't even American anymore.


Looking in the mirror I found Ramone staring back at me. Tall, muscular, tan and covered in hair thick dark hair. I felt and oozed sex. I even had a thick Latin mustache that the ladies absolutely loved. I couldn't help but smile, staring into my dark brown eyes as I moved my hands into my jock and pulled a large Mexican cock from inside.

"Holy shit!" My voice was deep and perfect. That's when I realized I wasn't speaking English anymore. Come to think of it, I didn't know how. I smiled, moving my hands across my hairy abs as I took in my scent. Musky and masculine.

Ramone was anything BUT boring and I couldn't wait to go out tonight and find some ladies to fuck like the stallion I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment