Thursday, November 3, 2022

THREE PERFECT WISHES



When I realized the Genie was real, I made a few changes. I’d really been lonely since my best friend Greg left for the Marines. We were always the guy and girl everybody THOUGHT should be dating, but we never did. I’m pretty sure I knew why, but . . .


Number 1 : I wish I was in the Marine Corps with my best friend, Greg.


In a flash, I was standing on a base in a Marine uniform. I glanced down at my body . . . holy shit, I was a dude! I found the nearest bathroom and there I was . . . the NEW me staring back. I was cute, a real small town every guy vibe. I moved my hands over my beefy pecs, adjusted my new cock. this was strange, but I liked it . . . a lot . . . but I knew Greg wasn't into the young twink kind of guys. He liked them a bit older. So . . .

Number 2 : I wish I was Greg’s commanding officer.

 

In another flash, I was standing in an office. My office. New memories flooded my mind as I felt my posture naturally stiffen as I glanced around the office. Photos of my long military service. I was now in my early forties...Major Tom Hamilton.



A smile eased over my face as I reached for my desk phone. “I need Lance Corporal Turner in my office immediately.”

 

Ten minutes later, Greg marched into my office and stood at attention.

 

“You asked to see me, Sir,” he said, eyes straight ahead, but I could already tell he was into his commanding officer. He was into the NEW me just as I’d hoped.

 

Number 3 : I wish Greg and I were a couple and that he worshipped me.

 

As the last words left my lips, Greg’s body shifted a bit as he took in a deep breath.

“Permission to speak privately, Sir.” Greg still stood at attention as I walked closer. I was a good five inches taller now, my new thicker frame fighting against my tight uniform as I leaned in.

 

“Is there something you need to say to me, Lance Corporal?”

 

“Yes, sir.”

 

I couldn’t help but smile as I closed the door behind him and he started to relax.

 

“I didn’t hear anybody say stand down, did you, Lance Corporal?” I said, elevating my deep voice and I moved in closer. “I am your commanding officer, correct?” Greg went straight back to attention.

 

“Yes, Sir. You are my commanding officer, Sir,” he said.

 

“That’s what I thought, Soldier.” I walked over to my office couch and took a seat. I moved my hand over my thick cock fighting against my uniform as it grew harder. It was a foreign, but incredible feeling. I watched Greg trying not to watch, but he couldn’t help himself as his eyes darted downward momentarily. I unzipped my pants, pulled out my cock as I smiled back up at Greg. “I suggest you come take care of this, Lance Corporal Turner. At ease.” Greg relaxed, a smile easing over his face as he stepped closer. He took off his cover and leaned in for a long, deep kiss. “That is an order,” I said, pushing him to his knees as he licked his lips.

 

“Yes, Sir."



He was working my hard cock almost instantly as I felt every hair on my new body stand on end. I never expected that being a man would feel like this . . . that being an older daddy would be like this . . . that loving Greg could be like this. I was a Marine, I knew I was going to enjoy my new life as Major Tom Hamilton.

No comments:

Post a Comment