Monday, November 14, 2022

SOMETHING SCARY PART II


It had been two weeks since I’d given Grant the body suit and “costume” that changed him into the new, more strict Gary. Now, he liked to smoke cigars and was more a southern redneck with a thick mustache and deep voice, but nobody in the office seemed to notice the change. It was like it had always been this way and, even though Gary was more strict than Grant, he was also really good at taking care of me and then there was the fucking. Jesus, Gary knew how to use that huge new cock of his and when the shop owner told me the it was a SPECIAL costume shop, I never knew EXACTLY what they meant until Grant changed. He was my Daddy now, and he knew how to take care of me. I honestly never expected to love my job so much and didn’t feel like it could get any better … until Gary asked me to come in on a Saturday.

I stood in front of the mirror in the employee bathroom and made sure I was perfect for him. He loved my hair slicked back and I was wearing the blue tie he’d given me last week. I loved taking care of myself for Daddy. I knew he’d appreciate it and when daddy was happy, he made me even happier.

I passed my desk and noticed his door ajar and stepped up to it and lightly tapped on it.

“Come on in, baby,” he said, his deep southern draw always catching me off guard. It was a total turn on, and I entered to find him standing there with a smile. He wore his now signature red suspenders and the cigar that seemed to be a part of his daily uniform now. He stepped closer, looking me up and down as he wrapped his arms around me and gave me a long, deep kiss. “Glad you could come on in today.” He smiled and gave me another peck and I felt my ass tense up in anticipation.

“Anytime, Daddy.” He smiled when I said it, and closed the door behind me.

“Because I wanted to try a little somethin’. I went looking and found that costume shop and, well, I went and did a little shopping.” I turned to find him standing in front of a clothes rack and there were about a dozen different costumes hanging on it. Slowly, he glanced through them, and I was suddenly BEYOND uncomfortable.

“You got more costumes? But, I thought you liked the one I picked out for you,” I said, not wanting him to change because if there was the slightest chance of Grant coming back I didn’t want to take it.

“Oh, they ain’t for me, Baby.”He glanced back at me with a grin. “I picked ‘em up for you. Figured we could have a little fun and try somethin’ new on for size.”

“But, I–”

“Now, come on Baby. Don’t you trust your Daddy?” He pulled out one of the costumes and took it in. All I saw was a tan body suit and nothing more. It was hard to tell WHAT it was. “Just give this one a try. I promise you’re gonna like how it feels.”

He stepped up to me and ran his hands around my waist and maneuvered my sport coat off my thin frame. He then started to untie my tie as he kissed me deeply. He then removed my shirt, sliding his hands down my boxers and massaging my small twink dick.

“Oh, Daddy,” I moaned.

“That’s right,” he whispered in my ear. “Don’t you want to feel what it’s like? I picked somethin’ special for you.”

He pulled out the body suit again and opened up the back of it. He moved his hands down my thighs and looked up at me with a smile. I didn’t want to do it, but how could I say no.Part of me was terrified, but there was a part of me that wanted to know what it felt like and even more curious what Daddy had picked out for me. So, I started to slide my legs into the bodysuit.

I felt my feet slide into the suit’s feet, Daddy pulling the legs up over my own. It was a strange sensation, the legs of the suit more muscular and much more hairy than my own. Then, Daddy moved around me, pulled the suit up higher and delicately massaged my cock and balls as he slid them into the suit’s. I was already hard, but as I slid into the suit’s cock, I felt suddenly larger and glanced down to see that I was MUCH MORE endowed now, a surge of testosterone pulsing through my body. No longer did I have a tiny, shaved dick. It was now thick and covered in a mass of salt and pepper hair. Salt and pepper? What the hell?

“What’s happening?” I asked, feeling the weight of my new balls as Daddy slid a thick cock ring over them, weighting them down even more.

“It only gets better, Baby.” He massaged my new horse dick and my entire body shivered. “I promise.”

And I suddenly wanted more. I pushed my arms into the arms of the suit as Daddy pulled the chest over my small frame. For a moment the weight was shocking, and I found it hard to breathe as the suit sealed up over my back. Then, as I looked down at my body,I realized I was a good six inches taller than Daddy now with a huge horse cock and balls, massive hairy pecs and thick, muscular arms complete with tattoos.

“And don’t forget these,” Daddy said, massaging my thick nipples as he pushed two rings through them. The sensation was unlike anything I’d ever experienced before. THIS WAS my body now and every sensation was beyond anything imaginable. “And these,” Daddy said. He cupped my massive dick and balls in his hand as he pulled a black leather jock strap over them, buckling it in the back before he pulled on a black harness, the tight straps pulling taught over my muscular, furry torso.He finished it off with a pair of black leather gloves before teasing my pierced nipples again, my entire body shivering. They were like lightning rods.

“Oh, Daddy.” My voice was still high pitched and it didn’t match. He noticed how strange I felt and then pulled out the mask.

“Now, the best part.” He smiled at me, lifting the mask over my head as everything went dark for a moment. I felt the skin wrap around my head, tighter and tighter until it felt like it was suffocating me. There was a moment when I couldn’t breathe and I started to panic, but then my mouth merged with the mask’s and I opened my eyes.

It was like seeing the world for the first time, my mind aching for a moment as piece of myself started to fadeaway, replaced by … replaced by … my name was Jake. I flexed my arms and stretched, a sudden craving for a cigar moving through me as Gary slid one into my mouth.

“Good boy,” I said. My voice was rich and deep as I looked down at Gary. He was grinning ear to ear, but why wouldn’t he?

“You want to see?” Gary said, licking his lips as I nodded. He turned me to a full length mirror and I saw myself for the first time, but it was what I expected.

I was a thick bear, reaching up and touching my bald head with gloved hands. I smoothed out my thick grey beard and then toyed with one of my piercings, another jolt pulsing through me as my dick tensed against the leather jock.

“You like what you see, boy?” I glared at Gary as I took a long drag off my cigar.

“Yes, Daddy,” he said.

“Then bend over that fucking desk. It’s about time I break in this new cock on that boy ass of yours.”

My boy did as he was told and the last piece of who I was before slipped away. Hell, I’d never been some tiny twink asshole. I was an alpha Daddy with a bull cock that need to be emptied in my boy’s ass. I was going to give him the fuck of a lifetime and when he begged me to stop, I’d drill him even harder.

“Fuck yeah,” I whispered, plunging my cock into Gary’s hairy asshole as I glanced over at the rows of costumes.Now that I was the Daddy, we might have to make a few changes around this fucking place.


x

No comments:

Post a Comment